Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    I'm more interested in Blashill effectively saying, "Fuck this 'man's league' bullshit. I want the 23 best players on my team regardless of age."

I get the feeling he kinda got tired of trying to explain to some of the Griffins why it wasn't "their turn" yet during his tenure in GR.
    Explanation is easy.

It is not my choice, kid. Show them differently.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
      Explanation is easy.

It is not my choice, kid. Show them differently.
      Except that explanation would have fallen hollow with the words of Babcock and Holland basically admitting that skill mattered less than years in the league.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        I seriously just woke up from a dead sleep and read this. I'm going to watch Steel Magolias and have a good cry.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Put me down for Larkin getting a goal or an assist in game 1
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I'm a little surprised that Howard is getting the nod on opening night. Either way they're going to be stuck in a timeshare for awhile. I actually don't mind the share until Mrzak pulls away and takes over.

From the sounds of things its a pretty healthy relationship between the two. Thank goodness we don't have another Joseph / Hasek nightmare on our hands.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The first few weeks have a few back to backs that allow to platoon the Goalie.

Gives both boys a chance to get er done or sit er down.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Hopefully it will ignite a little competitiveness between the two and help the Wings.
                All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Trick's Hiding in Stall Two Report from BOTH Locker Rooms. Red Schwiiiings vs Maplecocks.

"Alright boys, goota play in dar end. Win the one on one's, cycle the puck. Minimize time and space, clean passes through the neutral zone. Give our goalie <insert goalie name here and use suffix "er" or "ie" for last name> a chance to keep us in it, eh. Tape to tape, keep the skates moving, tilt the ice, let's play in der end, and errrr win those....one on on...uhh...let's go boys."
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• #8 with the first goal of the season.

Comment

• #8 with the second goal of the season.

Comment

• Cool, be nice to see the kid score about 48 more this year!

Comment

• Nice, Larkins first

Comment

• Man the hype train is never going to end with this kid....

well that and he's pretty damned good.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So much for resigning abby at a decent rate
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• No one?

#8 with the first "tour de took" of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X