No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send them black buns to lamblow field then. If they all bring their babies they'll have green & yellow poop.
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• This could go in this thread or laugh ass off thread. There probably should be a "Non football related stuff that makes you say Fucking Wow!" Thread. This personally makes my day, makes me laugh, and makes me say "fkn wow!"

[ame]http://youtu.be/uT3SBzmDxGk[/ame]
      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• For panoptes.....

[ame]http://youtu.be/eVH1Y15omgE[/ame]
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Those guys are f'ing amazing.
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• How about these three girls from Mexico, Marko?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1boUYB9LFJY"]Enter Sandman - METALLICA Cover - The Warning - YouTube[/ame]
            2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Marko,

Ty sir. That was quite the display of mad, entertaining skillz.

Good for them and us on the unique scale.

The real maiden comes back to So Cal in April 2016. I hope these guys open for them. ;)
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Prepare to have your face melted ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP0JFPZT0x4"]Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden / O'Keefe Music Foundation - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• My God. If I was type out the amount of "wows!" uttered watching the wee Mexican lassies, and the Iron Maiden "Number of the Beast" cover, there would be no room left. The young Mexican drummer girl; she is quality, she has all the moves to be a top rock drummer! Superb.
                  And the lead guitarist in Lightnin Boys post; How cool is he? The next Adrian Smith for sure.

Comment

• Made my day yesterday, but long story, so short version......., 30 years ago, I served my apprenticeship as a heating installer with a small Edinburgh company. When I was a 1st year apprentice, (16 years old) there was another guy there who was a 3rd year apprentice, and we became good friends until we were both mid 20's then he moved away down south somewhere. Lost contact. We used to play snooker every Thursday evening without fail. Well he got my number from another heating guy and called me last week. Met up yesterday and went for a game of snooker and an afternoon of watching soccer on Sky TV in the snooker hall. Catching up on 20 years of stuff! Was great. Loved it.
                    Ok he's a feckin Jambo fkr, but he's a good lad.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• So, I graduated with honors......had my graduation ceremony and walk this past Sunday. Monday I got my degree in the mail already.....surely did not take 6-8 weeks to deliver, they must really want to get rid of me.

In another words........NO MORE STUDYING / HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by Angeleyes; November 10, 2015, 09:52 AM.
                        My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Congrats, AE!
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Congratulations!
                            AAL Quintez Cephus
                            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Congrats!

Comment

• Congratulations, AE......., more time to take Sharky out to the "help yourself" beer place!

And err, did you graduate?...... Or did you "SO" graduate? Going to assume you were saying, "Ok y'all, I just soooooo graduated, yeah!?" <----- that's ok. But only if you said it in an Alabamananian accent.

Comment

Working...
                                X