Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think crowd intimidation/game situations influence calls more than anything else.

Comment

• This Sunday game should have a little extra pressure than on the refs.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
      "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
      Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
        I think crowd intimidation/game situations influence calls more than anything else.
        I think if a Detroit player had actually made an attempt to get to the ball may have effected the ball. But as it is, the ref made a choice. Do I let a rule change the game or the play on the field?

Comment

• Originally posted by dwt1 View Post
          I think if a Detroit player had actually made an attempt to get to the ball may have effected the ball. But as it is, the ref made a choice. Do I let a rule change the game or the play on the field?
          That an interesting take, so y I u are implying that the refund new the rule, but didn't think the Lions deserved to benefit from the rule. What does that a say about his integrity?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
          Colin Powell

Comment

I did not see anywhere in the written rule that says a player must be making an attempt to get to the ball, otherwise anything goes.

No batting the ball in the endzone in any direction is pretty clear.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Agree Malto. Was there even a Lion player close to the ball to make an effort? I didn't see one.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

I agree with this. Either the ref didn't know the rule or he decided that it didn't warrant the flag. It isn't right but that's the way it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  the ref didn't know the rule
                  Ahhhhh, I understand now. The past few posts have been very confusing for me, but basically what you're saying is the NFL Have adopted a more Scottish soccer type of officiating!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                    I think crowd intimidation/game situations influence calls more than anything else.
                    So home cooking it was then. Most of the bad calls I have seen are to the favor of the home team. Maybe it is like that rule that says simultaneous catches go to the offense. In this case close calls go to the home team.

All plays on the ball in or near the goal line should be reviewed. Even penalties. I know we would have a ton of PI calls but the league put themselves in that position. How could the league have back judges that don't understand that rule, don't know how to apply it or are afraid to call it.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• I believe it is time for an alternative.

I am ready for the re-emergence of the Michigan Panthers.
                      Attached Files
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• I am going way out on a limb here and state "not this week either"
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Wonder how that Lions podcast thing is working out for the op.

What, with all that rose colored intellect as to how the Lions are so very talented and nobody sees it like he does.

19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Can you pick out the Chinese made jersey walking away?
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                Can you pick out the Chinese made jersey walking away?
                                The one with Johnson on the back?
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X