Non-Football Related Stuff That Makes you Laugh Your Ass off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Marko and others

This Interactive Periodic Table of Swearing contains foul language that some people might find offensive. Please click on your browser 'Back' button if you think you'd rather look at something else. Cheers.

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• don't think it's a real ad since "owned" is mis-spelled

Comment

• football related, but whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

don't think it's a real ad since "owned" is mis-spelled

This is an older version
          bmw.jpg
          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I suppose that position is fine for a car ad or doing dishes but the ER nurse has told me twice now; do NOT chop vegetables like that. You're welcome.
            Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

don't think it's a real ad since "owned" is mis-spelled
              Taken my thick pills again here........., is that ad trying to convey that the woman is gorgeous, and even though you won't be her first, you shouldn't really care? And then applying the same logic to the car?

Hmmm, interesting. I don't think I've ever double bagged my knob before driving a used car in the past.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Taken my thick pills again here........., is that ad trying to convey that the woman is gorgeous, and even though you won't be her first, you shouldn't really care? And then applying the same logic to the car?

Hmmm, interesting. I don't think I've ever double bagged my knob before driving a used car in the past.
                You obviously haven't driven an 80's Dodge Omni. I still cry in the shower when thinking of those days.

Comment

• Had to google it. Looks like a Fiat.
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                    Had to google it. Looks like a Fiat.
                    Technically , mine had the chick magnet option; red cloth interior and a lime green OAKLEY window sticker.

Comment

• Holy fk, I had to google lime green Oakley sticker as well. You are rivalling NBT here......, I have to google 90% of everything he posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                        You obviously haven't driven an 80's Dodge Omni. I still cry in the shower when thinking of those days.
                        I had the cheap version of the Omni, I had the Plymouth version. The Horizon.

I actually jumped the thing, completely 100% off of the ground. Sparks and all when the thing came crashing down. BOOM! At least it landed on its wheels. Let me tell you, my Dad was really really mad with me.
                        AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
                        2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
                        3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
                        4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
                        5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
                        6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
                        7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Very much like the old VW Golf, or Polo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Islair View Post
                            I had the cheap version of the Omni, I had the Plymouth version. The Horizon.

I actually jumped the thing, completely 100% off of the ground. Sparks and all when the thing came crashing down. BOOM! At least it landed on its wheels. Let me tell you, my Dad was really really mad with me.
                            I still have yet to drive a car that can spin backwards donuts on the ice and take mailboxes in the nose as well as that car (and all while cranking out extra treble from a sex pistols cassette).

Comment

• Originally posted by Trickalicious View Post
                              I still have yet to drive a car that can spin backwards donuts on the ice and take mailboxes in the nose as well as that car (and all while cranking out extra treble from a sex pistols cassette).
                              I am an anti-Christ
                              I am an anarchist,
                              Don't know what I want
                              But I know how to get it.
                              I wanna destroy ......., mailboxes wif ma Omni
                              Coz aaaaaahhh Waaana beeeee anachy!

Comment

• I had a Chevette with no power steering, that thing was hard to turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X