No announcement yet.

Tracking former Lions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton Manning is the offensive coordinator in Denver.

But seriously haha, I'd hate it if my team hired Peyton Manning's offensive coordinator as the head coach. You know how Peyton Manning is this much better at the age of 38?:
    1. The new rules in the NFL have made at easier as a passer. The passing stats in the NFL are really inflated right now.
    2. Demarius Thomas, Welker, Sanders, & Julius Thomas are talented enough that the hours Peyton Manning spends with them can turn them into great receivers.

I doubt Gase's coaching is significant when it comes to Manning's success... and a dumb team like Oakland, Jacksonville, etc will probably hire Gase and within 2-3 years he will be fired because he isn't that valuable.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It will be interesting to see what team Payton ends up with when he retires from playing.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        It will be interesting to see what team Payton ends up with when he retires from playing.
        I would imagine Manning will be offered something where he is offensive coordinator, head coach, or possibly a top manager.
        if Manning ever coaches college football, the recruiting he would be able to do would be amazing.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Bears have reportedly taken a look at a recent second-round pick.
          The club had ex-Lions tailback Mikel Leshoure in for a tryout on Tuesday, according to Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune.
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I see Peyton going into the media side or front office.I don't see him in coaching.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• I see him as a GM also.

With that said, the Media will throw piles of money at his feet as soon as he retires to lure him to the "panel of experts".
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• He has a communications degree from UT. He does commercials all the time already. TV wouldn't be a stretch.

Comment

• JURISPRUDENCE: Former Lions receiver Titus Young had a preliminary hearing scheduled for Dec. 1 in Compton, Calif., to determine whether he will stand trial on five counts of battery since May, including one felony charge stemming from a July 8 incident in which he is accused of knocking out his attorney at the time.

Last edited by dpatnod; November 19, 2014, 08:34 PM.
                  Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by dpatnod View Post
                    JURISPRUDENCE: Former Lions receiver Titus Young had a preliminary hearing scheduled for Dec. 1 in Compton, Calif., to determine whether he will stand trial on five counts of battery since May, including one felony charge stemming from a July 8 incident in which he is accused of knocking out his attorney at the time.

http://rs1img.memecdn.com/my-vengean...p4_3652757.mp4
                    You're shitting me, right?
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Nope, he is a former Lion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                        You're shitting me, right?
                        Nope. He needs restraint like in Silence of the Lambs. Bat. Shit. Crazy.

His most recent charge was for attacking and knocking his attorney out at his last "preliminary hearing".
                        Lions Fans.

Comment

• Dominic Raiola is a dick.

He's still a Lion, but he's a dick.

LFIJ: You are welcome.
                          Lions Fans.

Comment

• Lol
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Thanks, but...

2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• I did my best.
                                Lions Fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X