Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At what point will all you assholes just believe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, his 2nd best season stastically (with 1 to play), but he's also so damn good against the run, far better than he was in that huge rookie season. He's just been huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by God-King Dean View Post
      I believe in Harvey Dent.
      -------- BAM ======== POW -------------------- SOCK!
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Suh is gone.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• He would fit the Raider Image
          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• 7:15 tomorrow evening *
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• not this week, either.......
              The only logical explanation is:
              I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Maybe next week though

Comment

• Okay... I was all for giving Guitarjack shit for his premature ejaculation when it happened...

But seriously. It's been nearing two years now. Let the thread die, for Chrissake.
                  Last edited by chemiclord; September 14, 2015, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• But, but, I blog about the Lions, I have a hidden, hole in the internet podcast about the Lions, I can make stats say what I want about the Lions and damn it, I know the Lions!

Just ask me!-Guitarjack
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I just think its funny at this point. The Mike Valenti fan club is blowing their wad after 1 road game. Still waiting for that stat breakdown Panoptes. I have yet to see you contribute anything meaningful to this forum in the 8 years I have been here.
                      1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• Dude, you must've lurked about 6 years then? You were pretty new when you made this post.
                        The only thing missing from that Marvin Jones touchdown reversal is that it wasn't a first round playoff game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          But, but, I blog about the Lions, I have a hidden, hole in the internet podcast about the Lions
                          Jesus Christ Panoptes...we all have hidden holes, no need to discuss it in public..

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                            Dude, you must've lurked about 6 years then? You were pretty new when you made this post.

8 years?

LOFL

I've been at this LIONS blogging thing for 21 years.

The Lions set the cycle of praise, homerism or berating. The first two were my own fault for thinking I knew a little something in the mid 90's. The older set set me straight way back then. The berating of the Lions is long lived and well deserved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitaker13 View Post
                              Jesus Christ Panoptes...we all have hidden holes, no need to discuss it in public..
                              noted

Comment

• Originally posted by unknown lions fan View Post
                                Dude, you must've lurked about 6 years then? You were pretty new when you made this post.
                                Nah man, I have been making unnecessary threads since 2007

And here is a post of mine that I should have read before posting this thread:

I took two long trips overseas with the military that caused gaps in my forum presence.
                                Last edited by guitarjack87; September 14, 2015, 11:27 PM.
                                1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

Working...
                                X