Off Topic: Soccer and NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
    Cool Malto! Wonder tough, being in US, why was your uncle was so passionate about soccer?
    He immigrated here from Malta and soccer was the sport they all played.

I have an Uncle that had enough talent to play professionally in the European leagues and had the honor of playing a match with Queen Elizabeth in attendance. (This was prior to Malta's independence and was still a British subject)
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Very nice Malto.
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yes, interesting family history.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
          He immigrated here from Malta and soccer was the sport they all played.

I have an Uncle that had enough talent to play professionally in the European leagues and had the honor of playing a match with Queen Elizabeth in attendance. (This was prior to Malta's independence and was still a British subject)
          Thought that could be something like that, European influences in some way.
          Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
          🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
          https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Hey Mark,

a link to the fields might help

that is correct, isn't it ?
            The only logical explanation is:
            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Tanks NBT.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's where the Detroit International Feis is, it is one of 5 the better venues in the mid west for Irish Dancing.

Comment

• I'll officially be a fan of United FC of Michigan......, I like the green in their badge.

GO UNITED FC!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Early days, but damn would I love to see Saints crash the Champions League party. Doubly so seeing what they went through this offseason with the mass exodus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      Early days, but damn would I love to see Saints crash the Champions League party. Doubly so seeing what they went through this offseason with the mass exodus.
                      Agreed. And considering they were a League One side three seasons ago, it'd be some achievement. Big Ron K is doing a splendid job and long may it continue. Anything to see Mourinho fail is good.
                      "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Jeff Gordon kicked someone's ass today.....

another sign the end is near.

Comment

• I didn't see it but reading the stories it sounds like Harvick pushed Keslowski towards Gordon and Jeff hit him in the lip.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            I didn't see it but reading the stories it sounds like Harvick pushed Keslowski towards Gordon and Jeff bit him in the lip.
                            maybe even closer to the truth..............

Comment

• I'm not sure Keslowski will make to the end of the tear, he's overtaken Shrub for least popular driver.

Comment

• Least popular driver is an understatement. He's going to have a hard time finishing races much less winning them.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X