Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
    Kinda timely.

The roads around here were built for cars and buses. They do not bode well for cyclists or runners.

Last week, the issue of sharing the road with cyclists came up on the Ticket. A female listener called in to espouse her opinion which was, cyclists should have the right of way at all times and vehicles should always have to yield to a cyclist, especially on one lane highways.

She got lamblasted for her one sided POV but it did bring about a discussion about better engineering of roads.
    That's the actual rule in Portland. The cyclists (and pedestrians) are so high on their own farts it's not even funny.

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/RfPRAE2xfcc[/ame]
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I've yet to find her funny.
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Not exactly funny, but the guy with the red helmet is a great American rider called Greg Hancock. Normally really placid and a total nice guy. The other rider in yellow is known for being dirty.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72fRHSS4xLM&spfreload=10"]Fight - Greg Hancock & Nicki Pedersen (Piraterna - Dackarna) - YouTube[/ame]
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Not sure why its not embedding, but it's a driver ranting (Embedded now).

[ame]https://youtu.be/V3Vgptnstyc[/ame]
            Last edited by DeanUK; September 25, 2015, 04:27 AM.
            AAL Quintez Cephus
            If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• This should start near the end, if not go to the last minute

[ame]https://youtu.be/i84PRVPieeU?t=1h35m[/ame]
              AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Dean, Dude's rants cracked me up. Looked to see where M25 was and saw it surrounds London. I'll try to avoid it if possible.
                ------------
                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• It's not too bad, until you get caught in traffic, then it can be backed up bad.
                  AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• Dean, Drew....., back in 96, on a contract in london. Had to pick up some boilers in Chelmsford, and head to the jobs in Bexleyheath......, sat on the M25 for FOUR hours leading up to the Dartford Tunnel. We saw a Little Chef restaurant in the distance,....., my mate, (not with us anymore, God rest his soul) said, "Fk this Marko, park on the hard shoulder and let's get our arses up to that Little Chef, COME ON, LETS GO! FK THIS SHIT!!"

Traffic jams really do send people crazy.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Was bored and looking for some old funny videos in this thread, and came across this. If you haven't ever seen his show, Daryl Hall's show is pretty cool.

What a house he has. This was actually a pretty cool version of the song though.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QodGtTU69uQ"]"Fuck You"- Cee Lo Green, Daryl Hall - YouTube[/ame]

Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                      lol nice... the original aint bad too

YouTube - Cee Lo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/nmqAjr0xs04?t=2m50s[/ame]
                        AAL Quintez Cephus

Comment

• That ^ must be one of the biggest clangers ever. How can you make such a huge mistake on such a small job? Career ruiner......, he'll never be allowed to forget it.

Bit of advice dude..... Don't go to Columbia. People have been shot for far less.
                          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• It is true he has been catapulted into the memory of almost anyone that reads a newspaper or follows the news.

He is smart and will turn it into a billion dollar career making fun of himself.

His first intro to show biz is comedian.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                              Bit of advice dude..... Don't go to Columbia. People have been shot for far less.
                              I've been to Columbia and did shots but never got shot at.
                              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                I've been to Columbia and did shots but never got shot at.
                                But did you pull on a yellow shirt and play defence for their country prior to doing your shots?

Comment

Working...
                                X