No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually all the scoring lines could be really nice.

Pulk - Dats - Richards
    Abby - Z - Larkin
    Nyquist - Sheehan - Tatar

I wish we had some more grit or another PF but I like our squad
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Larkin gave me a scare last night. I thought he blew out his knee.

Comment

• I missed that... did it look bad?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Datsyuk and Glen got their first goals of the season while Larkin just keeps chugging along with a goal in 4 straight and could have had another with a breakaway.

Great win on the road against STL but you can't say enough about Teemu Pulkkinen's shot. If this kid can figure the rest of his game out he's going to be insane. Watch that f'ing shot (or at least try to follow it.. amazing).

Great call Mick!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MB3UVZpVZg"]Teemu Pulkkinen One Timer Overtime Goal vs St. Louis - Mickey Calls it - YouTube[/ame]
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Mick actually made a pretty good comparison to Brett Hull, because I could certainly see Pulkkinen's career shaping up a lot like that. A dude that isn't particularly strong, isn't particularly fast, doesn't seem all that remarkable... and then you see him find that soft spot in the defense, get a pass, and fire a bullet that no goaltender has any hope of seeing, much less stopping.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Mick actually made a pretty good comparison to Brett Hull, because I could certainly see Pulkkinen's career shaping up a lot like that. A dude that isn't particularly strong, isn't particularly fast, doesn't seem all that remarkable... and then you see him find that soft spot in the defense, get a pass, and fire a bullet that no goaltender has any hope of seeing, much less stopping.
              This indeed! I didn't want to say it and sound like a homer but its true. Remarkable is the right word for his shot. Its hard to follow it in slow motion let alone at game speed.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• mf'er.. When are we going to learn that sending people on waivers is going to mean they get claimed.

L Ferraro was claimed by Boston. Not a huge loss and I'm sure he was gone anyway but its amazing we can't trade anyone.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  mf'er.. When are we going to learn that sending people on waivers is going to mean they get claimed.

L Ferraro was claimed by Boston. Not a huge loss and I'm sure he was gone anyway but its amazing we can't trade anyone.
                  Part of the problem is that a lot of the teams that might want to trade for players like Ferraro probably decide to take their chances with the waiver wire rather than give up something in a trade. They know the Wings are bleeding depth, after all. It's hardly some big secret.

Comment

I missed that... did it look bad?
                    Caught his skate in a rut. Really struggled to get off the ice and went straight to the locker room. I was shocked when he came back out.

Comment

• Hockey players are definitely a different breed.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Hockey players are definitely a different breed.
                        Yup!

I can attest to that.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• No you're just weird but that's why we keep you around
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

No you're just weird but that's why we keep you around
                            :D

Comment

• Nice to see Tatar Sauce and Nyquist get a goal and an assist tonight. Larkin netted his 9th goal of the year and Kronner got the OT winner.

A win is a win
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Nice to see Tatar Sauce and Nyquist get a goal and an assist tonight. Larkin netted his 9th goal of the year and Kronner got the OT winner.

A win is a win
                                I am guessing Larkin is a keeper.;)

Comment

Working...
                                X