No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meyer didn't look past MSU, but he sure as hell wasn't trying to win the game. He, or whoever was calling the plays, was playing not to lose. Just kept running JT Barrett into the line which hadn't worked the whole game. MSU won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, which is the biggest reason they won, but it might not have been as easy if osu had attempted a pass after the overthrow to a wide open Braxton Miller.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
      Meyer didn't look past MSU, but he sure as hell wasn't trying to win the game. He, or whoever was calling the plays, was playing not to lose. Just kept running JT Barrett into the line which hadn't worked the whole game. MSU won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball, which is the biggest reason they won, but it might not have been as easy if osu had attempted a pass after the overthrow to a wide open Braxton Miller.
      Are you suggesting the Bucs did in this game what the Lions do in every game with same results?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Meyer's plan was working like a charm for much of the game. He figured he'd play safe and physical for a 'weather game' against an MSU team that hasn't been consistently physical all year and let the team with the least mistakes win. And then MSU had two huge mistakes that lead to relatively easy touchdowns. Conor Cook wasn't playing so a couple touchdowns could be more then enough advantage to win. It was a completely reasonable game plan.

He did not (nor really anyone else) figure that MSU had the game plan and the health and physicality to out play his OSU team on both sides of the ball so severely. MSU had enough juice to run effectively against a loaded front to control the ball and tire out his OSU defense. It was amazing.
        Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• You Sparty fuckers wanna take your circle jerk to the MSU thread?
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Maybe Meyer didn't take into account that his team has not always played up to their ranking and pulled a lucky one or two off also.

Comment

• ^THIS!!! That's what happened.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by nhwbrooklyn View Post
                He figured he'd play safe and physical for a 'weather game' against an MSU team that hasn't been consistently physical all year and let the team with the least mistakes win.
                Like I said, he didn't try to win the game.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I am thinking the video floating around with Harbaugh breaking a buckeye nut on Bo's grave is a bit over the top by Harbaugh.

Comment

• Harbaugh having some fun and that's OK, but at some point UM has to beat the Bucknuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      I am thinking the video floating around with Harbaugh breaking a buckeye nut on Bo's grave is a bit over the top by Harbaugh.
                      News flash. Jim Harbaugh is fucking insane. I'd argue that's a significant part of the reason why he's so effective. Maybe it's hard to coach when you know there's even odds that you're going to see the guy on the other side of the sidelines on the other side of your bedroom window that night wielding a machete and a hockey mask.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                        I am thinking the video floating around with Harbaugh breaking a buckeye nut on Bo's grave is a bit over the top by Harbaugh.
                        It wasn't a fabricated stunt, fwiw. I don't think he expected the video. It was a 20 year tradition by some fans to do the grave walk. He just joined in.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                          It wasn't a fabricated stunt, fwiw. I don't think he expected the video. It was a 20 year tradition by some fans to do the grave walk. He just joined in.
                          Bo has only been dead for 9 years. Who's grave were they visiting before?

Comment

• Yost and Ufer.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Looks like it is back "on"!

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport [ame="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/670631519082422272"]2m2 minutes ago[/ame] VIDEO: Ohio State players locked out of hotel rooms before Michigan game http://ble.ac/1MWs7pT

Comment

• Shit. roughing the punter leads to an EE big run that leads to OSU score. 7-0
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X