No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya but, it is supposed to cool down a bit this weekend.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Re: Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

12.2 miles roundtrip in the Canyon. 4500 foot elevation each way. That old dude is me and I did in 6hours 20 minutes. It totally kicked my ass. Taking sniper shots in Afghanistan took less effort. BTW my wife's birthday was Saturday and she was OK with my trip. Huge shout out to her for letting me "Start my bucket list" as she calls it and missing her B'day. I have lots of gifts in my bags though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
      Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Yeah that ugly old fat fuck is me on the hike down.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Awesome!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Nice, Drew.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Wow, how cool! I love the "no itinerary" road trip idea- just may have to steal that.
              "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Originally posted by kayrone View Post
                Wow, how cool! I love the "no itinerary" road trip idea- just may have to steal that.
                Some of our best Vacays have been that way.

Used to have an RV. Would take a week off work, load the RV, get a general direction with maps and AAA highlight books and take off.

The only thing that could ruin the day was the weather.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I love hiking, never really get to do it though. I never embarked on anything like that though.

Comment

• mason..of COURSE not..sunshine..unicorns...rainbows...right?
                    Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I love hiking, never really get to do it though. I never embarked on anything like that though.
                      Froot, its hard but not impossible. Key is small steps on the way up.

Comment

• [ame]http://youtu.be/WZUXTUrj4WM[/ame]
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Coop View Post
                          mason..of COURSE not..sunshine..unicorns...rainbows...right?
                          What does that have to do with Jason Collins? Geez, you don't even know what you're discussing anymore do you? You just have canned responses based on who you're talking to.
                          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Cgvt, what's the story behind that Matt Kemp video?
                            "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• K, somebody posted this on facebook this morning. I thought it was pretty cool. Apparently the kid's dad got the attention of Wallach and he said that he would try to bring Kemp over after the game. Pretty cool story. Good on Matt Kemp

Dodgers star Matt Kemp may make you cry
                              The two-time All-Star gave a fan the shirt off his back, literally.

By CHRIS CHASE – May 7, 2013 at 1:09pm EDT
                              SHARE ON FACEBOOKSHARE ON TWITTEREMAIL
                              Try not to get goosebumps or teary eyed while watching Los Angeles Dodgers star Matt Kemp greet a fan after a game in San Francisco.

The user who uploaded the video wrote that third-base coach Tim Wallach, who accompanied Kemp to greet the fan, told the fan’s father he’d try and get the superstar to come over after the game. Little did they know they’d get a handshake, autograph, jersey and shoes. I especially love the eye contact Kemp makes with the fan. He’s not just signing a ball, he’s making a connection.

“He came over after the game and made one of my best friends night,” the user wrote. “He’s fighting a tough battle and this was such a great gift by Matt Kemp! I’ll never forget this.”
                              Last edited by CGVT; May 8, 2013, 08:58 AM.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Aww, love it

Comment

Working...
                                X