No announcement yet.

U of M thread (in the Lions Forum) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great call, wherever it came from. Dantonio has out coached Hoke, though not much you can you do when your QB is DR. I really think Michigan State deserves a win here over Michigan, on that call alone.

Comment

• Not much you can do...

... expect break a 40+ yard run into MSU territory...

But other than that; ya, I got nuthin'.

Comment

• Michigan just backpedaled themselves out of what could have been the go-ahead score.

Looks like they'll be "little brother" for at least one more year.

Comment

• DR air mails another pass, Jackson was open there too for a TD.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            DR air mails another pass, Jackson was open there too for a TD.
            I'd blame the false start and the holding penalty that put them IN 3rd and 22 before I'd blame Robinson for not converting it.

Hell, DR was pretty much the reason they GOT that deep in the first place.

Comment

• Looks like they'll be "little brother" for at least one more year.

I have no problem with that, credit to MSU, they really are the better team. Michigan is not very good.

Comment

• Jesus... this game has been HORRIBLE.

Comment

• all you need is feild goal range... almost there... Roushar tried to give you the ball on the 10 but instead will give you all the time you need to get your field goal
                  Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• At this point... it doesn't matter who wins. There's no bragging rights here for ANYBODY.

Comment

• The game is actually as expected
                      Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• That looked short to me? Michigan got a good spot.

Comment

• agreed
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Congrats UofM fans... even with MSU's flaws their defense is exactly what DR can't move against. It's an impressive win regardless of what people will say about MSU's season.

Comment

• ....and little brother has no more numbers to count....

Comment

• A good tough game. Happy that there was nothing controversial about the outcome.

One thing I did notice. Maxwell may have had his best game. He looked pretty good throughout. Only the fake punt made this a nailbiter.

Good game MSU. This one was a toss up till the end.
                                Passenger on the Lions bandwagon since 1969.

Comment

Working...
                                X