Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice
    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Remind me to never tailgate at Lambeau Field ever again.
        Attached Files
        "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• horrific!

Comment

• those puppies look tired. and I need brain bleach to scour the image out of my cranial RAM
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Holy shit. I must like them. I got a hardon.
              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• put wool on them and you'd get a bigger one....

;-)
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• yip, very good!
                  "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• That's eye abuse. Holy cow.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We call dem "slappers" in da U.P.

Comment

• A large jet plane crashed on a farm in the middle of rural Kentucky. Panic stricken, the local sheriff mobilized and descended on the farm in force. By the time they got there, the aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left, smoldering in a tree line that bordered the farm.

The sheriff and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone. They spotted the farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor. "Hank," the sheriff yelled, panting and out of breath.

"Did you see this terrible accident happen?" "Yep. Sure did," the farmer mumbled unconcerned, cutting off the tractor's engine. Do you realize that is Air Force One, the airplane of the President of the United States?" "Yep." "Were there any survivors?" "Nope. They's all kilt straight out, "the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning." "President Obama is dead?" the sheriff asked. "Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor.

"He kept a-saying he wasn't . . . But you know how bad that sumbitch lies.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• LOL Mark.

Comment

• lol

Nice one MM
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I was addicted to the Hokey Pokey, .... but I turned myself around.

Comment

• Well, That is what it's all about
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X