Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
    www.boreme.com/posting.php?id=11015/

I could see the dog not wanting to go into that water...
    is that Jim's pool?
    Forever One!

Comment

• LOL! Mass.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Toronto Zoo

[ame]http://youtu.be/OkfEChXa2V0[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/ZfvBTh5w6IY[/ame]
        Last edited by Tony G; January 10, 2014, 05:14 PM.
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• I thought dogs were called puppies after being born.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• if you win the argument with his mother you get to put him where you belong
            Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Was in the dog food aisle yesterday looking around for a different dog food and came across PurinaOne True Instinct. So I looked at it. It said on the front it was "A Nutrient Dense Formula With Real Turkey and Venison". Hmm Curiouser still. So I look at the ingredients. Turkey was first, that's good! Where's the venison? Venison was the 11th ingredient!

Turkey,
                corn gluten meal,
                soy flour,
                animal fat preserved with mixed-tocopherols (form of Vitamin E),
                poultry by-product meal (natural source of glucosamine),
                whole wheat,
                whole corn,
                soybean meal,
                brewers rice,
                corn germ meal,
                venison,
                glycerin,
                oat meal,
                animal digest,

Comment

• Damn Dan! They'll have to disinfect the kid with a hose!

Comment

• Ya, hope that dog wasn't licking his asshole just prior to that.

They dropped a couple slivers of venison fat in it. LOL.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Below is the review of that dog food from a site I trust. I used this site to find healthy food that Sonny would eat when he was battling cancer. Purina in general is doggie junk food.

Purina One True Instinct Dog Food - an independent review, star rating and recall history by the editors of The Dog Food Advisor.

Bottom line?

Purina One SmartBlend True Instinct Dog Food is a plant-based kibble using a below average amount of turkey as its main source of animal protein, thus earning the brand 2 stars.

Not recommended.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I was pissed off at their deceptive labeling. What I would like to find is a either a good dog food I can buy in my Kroger, or a less expensive dog food from a pet food store.

Seems the Newman's own is a 4 star

Comment

• Where is that carried?
                          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I saw it on my Kroger shelf along with the Rachel Ray dog food

Comment

• Ah, cool. Never saw it.
                              #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Me either. It seemed new on the shelves. I got in a bind before the snow/freeze and when I couldn't even get into my kroger's parking lot I went to a party store and got a bag of beneful to get through the week. My lab has been itching her ear all week and acting miserable

Comment

Working...
                                X