No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Since the Lions season is over, it's time to break out the Dano's balls thread"
    ------------------------------------------------I was dating this woman recently and I was telling her about this thread. She didn't really believe me so she googled "Dano's balls". She said it was like the 5th choice. LOL.
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lofl

Infamous DanO

My friend.
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I was dating this woman recently and I was telling her about this thread. She didn't really believe me so she googled "Dano's balls". She said it was like the 5th choice.........

LOL. That's hilarious!

Comment

• ONLY you Dan, Only you..........

Comment

• Hey DanO...... I have no idea how google works or if searches are different in the UK compared to the USA, but if I google "DanO's Balls", you ain't 5th....... You are TOP OF THE PILE BUDDY!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO, DANOS BALLS!!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
              Hey DanO...... I have no idea how google works or if searches are different in the UK compared to the USA, but if I google "DanO's Balls", you ain't 5th....... You are TOP OF THE PILE BUDDY!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO, DANOS BALLS!!
              You guys are cracking me up today.
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Apparently I've moved up in the world Marko. LOL.

BTW, she said the thread was HILARIOUS!
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Butterflies can remember things that they learned as caterpillars.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I can understand that, MM. When they were caterpillars, they were running like fuck away from predators. Then the next day, a big zonkin pair of wings appear on their back. They fly away, giving the middle finger to the bstds on the ground. I think I'd remember that shit too.
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Ha! There must be an outbreak of epidemic proportions around here..........

Anthophobia is the fear of flowers.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• HuH. Who would have thought there was such a thing and a word to describe it.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                          HuH. Who would have thought there was such a thing and a word to describe it.
                          Probably affects people with allergies.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Good story. This guy needs a car.

Comment

• Jalopnik to the rescue.

SteveLehto
                              ProfileFollow

SteveLehto
                              Today 8:55am

Can't We Get This Man A Car?
                              James Robertson is a 56 year-old Detroiter who works in Rochester Hills, MI. There is a distance of 23 miles between his work and his home. He has no car - his Honda Accord died - so he takes the bus part of the way and walks the rest. "The rest" being 10 1/2 miles each way. This man walks 21 miles each day to get to his job.

Sometimes, people give him rides but most of the time it's just him, hoofing it to and from the bus stops (southeast Michigan has spotty mass transit). His days are long but he has a stellar attendance record because he does this every single work day.

Heart and sole: Detroiter walks 21 miles in work commute
                              James Robertson, 56, of Detroit has a champ's commute. He rides buses part-way but walks about …
                              Read more freep.​com
                              I'm not an internets techster so I know nothing of your crowdmoney kickfunders and so on but how hard could it possibly be for us to raise a few bucks and get this guy a car? He's a true American Hero and Heroes should have cars.

UPDATE: A gofundme site has been set up for James. Donate here if you are inclined to help. I suggest putting "Jalopnik" in the subject line, as I just did. http://www.gofundme.com/l7girc

Comment

• 25,000 raised!

Comment

Working...
                                X