• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the forum, guys.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Welcome both.
      Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
      🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
      https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Welcome, gents!
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Welcome guys.
          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Welcome guys

Comment

• Welcome home. Such a great place to share misery.
              "Maybe next year."

"If we rebuild it they will win."

Comment

• Welcome to the forum guys, D_Town, you need another glass of Kool-Aid?
                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• D-town read through some of the threads on here and swiftly disappeared. The negative nancy looks to be warming up to the place. Status Quo.
                  1. Todd Gurley RB 2. Eddie Goldman DT 3. Tre McBride WR 5-7 OL Depth

Comment

• What's your point?

Did you interview D town? The other guy posted 3 times on the 5th and not since. That's not really warming up to the place when you haven't posted in 18 days.

Both were welcomed and nothing ill said towards either of them. If D town or anyone for that manner doesn't like the forum because there are differing opinions, that's their problem, not the forum's.
                    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                      What's your point?

Did you interview D town? The other guy posted 3 times on the 5th and not since. That's not really warming up to the place when you haven't posted in 18 days.

Both were welcomed and nothing ill said towards either of them. If D town or anyone for that manner doesn't like the forum because there are differing opinions, that's their problem, not the forum's.
                      ......and to expound, this forum has more lurkers than active participants.

I am guessing that is not because of the exchange that takes place but rather the fact that most prefer to read than write.
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• To add my two cents, I read the forum for probably six months or a year before I made an account. I imagine most people are going to at least take a cursory look at some of the more popular threads before they make an account, so they'd have at least some idea what they're getting into before they start posting.
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• With all the thread/forum police that doesn't surprise me.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Get back in line prole!
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by guitarjack87 View Post
                              D-town read through some of the threads on here and swiftly disappeared. The negative nancy looks to be warming up to the place. Status Quo.
                              Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                              What's your point?

JFC, now he's making shit up to whine about.
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• People come and go all the time. Tony G disappeared for a long time after posting several times daily. I am guessing because of new employment that is taking most of his time rather than the negativity that passes through here. And if you are posting regarding my post for D Town to suck up a little Kool - aid, then lighten up Francis. Otherwise, .... carry on.
                                "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

Working...
                                X