Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember the name Toby Redd.

Comment

• I should have said Toby Redd was the house band for a long time at the 24 Karat, later turned into Cagneys. I still listen to some of their music on my mp3 player believe it or not.

Comment

• ESPN now currently ranks Michigan's 2013 basketball class #2.

ESPN's dedicated homepage for scores, news and articles about Recruiting BB

Today, they offered scholarships to 2014 recruits Devin Booker and Keita Bates-Diop. I think both are Top 50 players and Michigan is in good shape with both.

Comment

• Hey one of the Fab Five actually won something ~

Once upon a time, a group of gifted basketball players decided to join forces to dominate their sport. They were as talented as they were hyped, and they ushered in an era of style and scoring, a blueprint for superteams to come. But a funny thing happened: Winning wasn't as easy on the court as it was on paper. No…

In one sense, kinda blah, but in another sense, remarkable considering how old he is and that every other fab fiver is done playing ball.
          Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

• Juwan and Jalen http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...,7290824.story

p.s.- Webber was royally screwed out of a title in 2002. Some may say it was karma.

Comment

• The Frosh have hit A2!

Comment

• They look like they are 15. Caris looks taller than Big Dog jr.
                Last edited by Deuce; June 23, 2012, 05:46 PM.
                The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• What a group though. McGary is the missing piece that this team has been looking for the last couple years. He will rebound day 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deuce View Post
                    They look like they are 15. Caris looks taller than Big Dog jr.
                    Sadly, we're just all getting older. 17 or 18 now looks like 15.

As for Caris, he kind of does in that picture but you never know when they aren't standing straight forward and side by side. Stauskas is off in la-la land.

Comment

• You've got to love Zack!

Novak said he had a workout with the Cleveland Cavaliers, and being in shape and staying basketball-ready proved valuable for him.

"I got a call at 10 at night saying we had a workout at 9 a.m.," Novak said. "I didn't leave Ann Arbor until 11 and got to Cleveland at 1:30 a.m. I got a couple hours of sleep, woke up and went to the workout. I was in good enough shape where I was able to go out and perform. I wasn't sure what to expect. I was working out with some of the best college players in the country.

"I felt like I did more than hold my own — I thought I played pretty well. So, I'm staying ready for whenever any opportunity comes up is huge."

He knew the Cavs weren't looking to draft him, but he sensed it was still a valuable experience.

"I was talking to the guys from Cleveland and they said, 'We're not taking you,' and I laughed and said, 'Yeah, obviously.'

"But they said, 'Don't sell yourself short — we've seen crazier things with guys making it.'"

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz1z6MGBrAy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I hope U of M enjoys GRIII for those 5 months he is on campus.....

Comment

• All of the Freshman are on campus and taking Summer classes so I hope it's more than just 5 months!

Comment

• UM ranked #5 in the early ESPN preseason top 25. Expectations are going to be incredibly high this season. I hope they're ready for it.
                                AAL: KhaDarel Hodges

Comment

Working...
                                X