• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GO HIBS!!!
    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• 'Mon the Hibees!
      2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hahahaha, you just couldn't make this up........ Cup draw just been made and it's the Jambofkrs v Hibs at their shithole stadium in the 5th Round. Oh well, if the Cabbage & Ribs want to retain the cup, they'll need to beat the mingin' bucket rakers again on Feb 11th.

More of this please, Hibs.

[ame]https://youtu.be/B9uYHZgE6AM[/ame]
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Well that ^ game at their shit hole stadium finished 0-0 ten days ago......... but tonight in the replay at Easter Road.........

GET IT RIGHT FKN UP YE, YOU JAMBO BSTDS!
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• 2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Hopefully all those Jambo fuckers who were all out fighting in the streets last night have calmed down and are enjoying a nice wee cup of tea this morning.

I'll join them......,

Comment

• Two boys are playing soccer in the park when one of them is attacked by a rottweiler. Thinking quickly, his friend rips a plank of wood from a fence, forces it into the dog's collar and twists it, breaking the dog's neck.
                All the while, a newspaper reporter who was taking a stroll through the park is watching. He rushes over, introduces himself and takes out his pad and pencil to start his story for the next edition.
                He writes, "Hibs fan saves friend from vicious animal."
                The boy interrupts: "But I'm not a Hibs fan."
                The reporter starts again: "Celtic fan saves friend from horrific attack."
                The boy interrupts again: "I'm not a Celtic fan either."
                The reporter asks: "Who do you support, then?"
                "Hearts," replies the boy.
                So the reporter starts again: "Dirty Jambo bastard kills family pet."

Comment

• Saw some of the European competitions this week:
                  Aguero was a friggen beast, Monaco were powerless against him.

Leicester is finding out the charmed life isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

Deli Alli lost his mind, and damn near crippled a guy less than 5 minutes from half time - in a game they needed to win to advance. How Dejaegere even made it out to start the 2nd half was beyond me, he's got some damage in that knee.

Comment

• Is this thread still going? I'd have picked the under.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
                      Saw some of the European competitions this week:
                      Aguero was a friggen beast, Monaco were powerless against him.

Leicester is finding out the charmed life isn't always what it's cracked up to be.

Deli Alli lost his mind, and damn near crippled a guy less than 5 minutes from half time - in a game they needed to win to advance. How Dejaegere even made it out to start the 2nd half was beyond me, he's got some damage in that knee.
                      Had an accumulator football bet on the week before and Monaco were part of it for a win v relegation threatened, Bastia......, they were powerless again....., shitty 1-1 draw. In fact they were the only team to let me down for 200 quid. Monaco-ese bstds!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Is this thread still going?
                        It comes back every so often.
                        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
                          Have at it ya bawbag fuckwits! Take your soccer/football/futbol talk here
                          It's what Tony G would've wanted.

RIP Tony G

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            Is this thread still going? I'd have picked the under.
                            No. You're dreaming.....
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI"]Aerosmith - Dream On - YouTube[/ame]
                              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• In case you missed it, the Daytona 500 had an exciting finish yesterday. Things really started to heat up after the "first stage" ended and only 5 cars of the 25 that finished the race finished without any damage from wrecks. (I believe the race started with 44 or 45 cars)
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X