Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Brien.
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Potatoes?
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Idaho.
        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Idaho

[ame]https://youtu.be/XnG_GPt2shY[/ame]
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Really pleased with myself today......, all organised early for Valentine's Day, the table is booked. Just hope she knows how to play pool.
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Before or after the trip to the nail spa?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You'll LOVE my new nails, Jaadam....., little mac 'n' cheese designs on them. Gorgeous, so they are!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  You'll LOVE my new nails, Jaadam....., little mac 'n' cheese designs on them. Gorgeous, so they are!
                  Nobody does mac 'n' cheese nails anymore!
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Smells like Mac n cheese under my toenails!

Dear God. Hope no one read that before dinner! Even made myself feel sick there.

Comment

• lol
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Finding a new BILL BURR Netflix special tonight made for a nice end to the day.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ^ Awesome ^

Thanks for info......, will be checking that out at the weekend.

Comment

• Let me know what u thought.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I don't know who that is. Is it worth a watch?
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's damn funny jaadam. I don't have Netflix or I'd watch.
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X