Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8th shutout of the season. Nice.

Comment

• When I read that I thought it was referring to us shutting someone out. Reading it the other way is depressing.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• What's very strange is all the games where the other team has scored on their first shot. I know its at least a handful. About a month ago there was a 5 game stretch where that happened 3 times. Then again yesterday against St. Louis. St. Louis actually scored on the first shot and last shot (empty net) of the game.

Going to see if I can look this stat up. I would guess it's happened about 7 times this year.

Comment

• That's crazy. The odds that Blashit is the next coach fired in the NHL is 8-1 right now. I wish we could double down on Holland as well
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The streak is over.............

redWingsLogo.jpg
            All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• ^New beginnings.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Please just please find us some good defensemen in the draft
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• And get rid of Sheahan!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wings up 2-0 on the Caps. Come on guys, you can blow it!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• That's what she said
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• So we beat a good Caps team yesterday and now we're beating the Penguins? They're going to do just enough to screw themselves out of a good draft pick.

Holland sure wants this streak to continue.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't particularly have a problem with anyone on the team wanting to extend the playoff streak. Hell, I don't even have a problem inherently with Holland wanting to continue it.

The problem with me begins when it's obvious that the playoff streak is Holland's primary goal, to the point that he is suffocating the development of the next generation of Wings' players in order to continue that streak.

Comment

• Yesterdays game was the first game I watched in its entirety all season long. They actually looked like a professional hockey team.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              So we beat a good Caps team yesterday and now we're beating the Penguins? They're going to do just enough to screw themselves out of a good draft pick.

Holland sure wants this streak to continue.
                              My thoughts exactly.

"Yesterdays game was the first game I watched in its entirety all season long. They actually looked like a professional hockey team."
                              ----------------------------------didn't see the game as I was spending time with my neighbor assessing some current house issues I have(we fixed 95% of those we saw) but still have more. Happy with where I'm at. Daughter came over shortly there after before heading back to college.
                              Last edited by DanO; February 20, 2017, 07:29 PM.
                              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• We need to get what we can for Vanek, Smith, Ott and anyone else who's not nailed down. It won't be the haul the Tigers got at the trade deadline landing Fulmer etc but it will help us restock and build for the future.

They better be sellers
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X