No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough times all around. I love you all and my heart aches for you and your families. I am inspired by your positivity and fighting spirits.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• What?! Ugh, that's terrible news!! So sorry to hear this. Tony was a good guy who really loved his dogs. Glad to hear they will be taken care of. RIP Tony. Your presence will be missed here. :(
      Last edited by -Deborah-; November 1, 2014, 10:43 AM.
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• DeanUK - I am sorry too. We are in the same boat. this week has been the longest of my life. Bringing my son home today for home/hospice care. He is getting one last transfusion of blood and he will leave there for the last time this afternoon. Leukemia cell count has been rising, I would be surprised if he has longer than a week left.

I'm at a point where there aren't words left...
        Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• This all really saddens me. I feel for Tony's family, Drew, Coop and Dean. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• In this post Tony mentioned that his nearest relative is 500 miles away. Being that far away has to make it difficult for the family to make arrangements, and deal with personal property issues. There are a couple of pics of Tony in the link.

Comment

• "Your presence will be missed here. "
              --------------Yes it will.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                This all really saddens me. I feel for Tony's family, Drew, Coop and Dean. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
                Agree. So sorry our forum family is going through these terrible times. I wish I had some words that would lift you all up and make things better. Just know that you are all in our thoughts.
                #birdsarentreal

Comment

• I have only been posting for a few months but I have been reading this forum for probably at least 6 or 7 years. The posters have been enjoyable company to someone who lives far away from Detroit and the sports I grew up with. I am sad for the forum members whor are going through rough times and hope that peace can follow you through your situations.

Comment

• I echo everyone's sentiments here; our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this difficult time; stay strong.
                    Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Sending positive vibes, prayers and juju to any forumites going through rough times.

Comment

• I missed a few days, Tony G died? That is awful. Internet or not, this stuff sucks.
                        The Lions went 11-5 in 2014

Comment

• Never, not even once, did I imagine the forum family thread as anything other than all kinds of frilly pics and happy news. Wow, I am truly at a loss for words.
                          These truly have been difficult times for many, my sincerest condolences.

Comment

• Haven't been in this thread for a while, not feeling good after reading the past 20 posts or so. Prayers out to all in need.
                            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Coop. I haven't been following your story as close as I should have. I had no idea things had gotten that serious. I am so sorry, words cannot explain.
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Family Book...Forum Style

SLF - it's ok. Thanks for being there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Working...
                                X