No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I could argue Nebraska has the same kinds of issues within its AD that M has had over about the same time frame.

Has Neb had an identify since TO left as HC (not as AD)? Seems to me they've been flailing around with head coaches for a while, no one satisfied and struggling with poor leadership at the top from Pederson and now Eichorst.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
      Well.... This has been an interesting day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Heh. Toldja.

Comment

• Pelini should go work for Sony. They could use some balls right about now.

Comment

• Jeff... I keep telling you guys we are mirror images of each other

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            Jeff... I keep telling you guys we are mirror images of each other

Used to be. We finally learned from our mistakes...remains to be seen if Michigan has.

Comment

• TO said he wasn't forced out..

Comment

• Appears Bo's new boss doesn't like Bo's rant either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hopefully Bo won't fire him.

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Jo klatt on Michigan and nebraska

Comment

• MUST-SEE TV on the Longhorn Network Christmas morning!

The Longhorn Network, a television channel devoted to University of Texas athletics, has announced a very special block of programming for Christmas morning: five hours of school mascot Bevo grazing in a field.

Comment

• I believe this is the volleyball thread so I shall point out that Penn State won their 7th national title last night, more than any other school if what I read is correct.

4th in a row too I think

Comment

• PSU is BACK!

Oh, volleyball ...... no Sandusky in the girl's locker room showers?

Shocking.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Those girls would beat the crap out of him.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes, this is the volleyball thread. It's a point of pride for its hosts.

Comment

Working...
                                X