Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chu talkin bout Willis? Strange stories....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have been warned about the future!

Oklahoma man claims to be time-traveling food bandit

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Dante Anderson allegedly told police he was from the future.

In the future, everyone will get food by manhandling restaurant managers and then stealing a handful of chicken and bacon.

So said an Oklahoma City man, 36-year-old Dante Rashad Anderson, who told police when he was arrested Friday for robbery that he comes from a time four years into the future, FOX25 reported.

“I am from planet Earth 2016 and am four years advanced on you, and you guys are always trying (to) kill me,” Anderson is quoted as saying in a police report viewed by KOCO. “On my planet Earth, everyone is dead and I walked here from there.”

Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Gary Knight told FOX25 Anderson explained to investigators that, in the future, his method of taking food was how everyone would eat.

“He was possibly under the influence of some sort of narcotic or intoxicant or suffering from some type of break with reality,” Knight said.

After being ejected from a Carl’s Jr. restaurant on Friday morning for loudly demanding food, Anderson allegedly walked across the street to an Arby’s, jumped on the counter and grabbed the manager. After forcing the manager against a wall, Anderson was accused of grabbing some bacon and chicken and walking out of the business – breaking a glass door in the process.

Witnesses told police that as Anderson walked back across the road, he chomped on bacon and kicked and damaged several cars.

“He jumped up like he was Chuck Norris and just kicked the crap out of my car,” Patricia Beedle told FOX25. “I mean, he kicked it so hard you could just feel the momentum of him kicking it.”

No word on whether Anderson revealed who wins November’s presidential election.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• FIFY

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
      Oklahoma man claims to be time-traveling food bandit

Breaking News, Latest News and Current News from FOXNews.com. Breaking news and video. Latest Current News: U.S., World, Entertainment, Health, Business, Technology, Politics, Sports.

Dante Anderson allegedly told police he was from the future.

In the future, everyone will get food by manhandling restaurant managers and then stealing a handful of chicken and bacon.

So said an Oklahoma City man, 36-year-old Dante Rashad Anderson, who told police when he was arrested Friday for robbery that he comes from a time four years into the future, FOX25 reported.

?I am from planet Earth 2016 and am four years advanced on you, and you guys are always trying (to) kill me,? Anderson is quoted as saying in a police report viewed by KOCO. ?On my planet Earth, everyone is dead and I walked here from there.?

Oklahoma City Police Sgt. Gary Knight told FOX25 Anderson explained to investigators that, in the future, his method of taking food was how everyone would eat.

?He was possibly under the influence of some sort of narcotic or intoxicant or suffering from some type of break with reality,? Knight said.

After being ejected from a Carl?s Jr. restaurant on Friday morning for loudly demanding food, Anderson allegedly walked across the street to an Arby?s, jumped on the counter and grabbed the manager. After forcing the manager against a wall, Anderson was accused of grabbing some bacon and chicken and walking out of the business ? breaking a glass door in the process.

Witnesses told police that as Anderson walked back across the road, he chomped on bacon and kicked and damaged several cars.

?He jumped up like he was Chuck Norris and just kicked the crap out of my car,? Patricia Beedle told FOX25. ?I mean, he kicked it so hard you could just feel the momentum of him kicking it.?

Anderson revealed that Stafford took the Lions to the Superbowl in 2018 against the Patriots. He said the decision by Brady to wear a Dwt patch gave him extra motivation against the 40 year old "has been".

Comment

• Now THAT is hilarious.
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Can't find the Car thread so here will do!! Those Range Rovers are tough!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EKRcibjbN4"]Range Rover fell from freeway overpass - YouTube[/ame]
          AAL Quintez Cephus
          If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Canadian police threaten drunken drivers with Nickelback tunes

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanUK View Post
              Can't find the Car thread so here will do!! Those Range Rovers are tough!

Range Rover fell from freeway overpass - YouTube
              holy shit! they walked away from that.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Dudes probably deranged but still, this is taking SPORTS way too far/serious

Man killed stepmom for gloating about Dallas Cowboys win, police say

This undated photo shows Pontrey O'Neal Jones, accused of murdering his stepmother.
                A 20-year-old Austin, Texas man fatally stabbed his stepmother over the weekend because he thought she was "disrespecting his father and gloating" about a Dallas Cowboys victory, court documents revealed.

Pontrey O'Neal Jones has been charged with murder and is being held on a $500,000 bond in the death of Magdalena Ruiz, who was killed after watching the Cowboys' 26-20 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Sunday night.

Police told Fox 7 Austin that Jones was homeless and lived with Ruiz and his father, Pontrey Simon, in the couple's South Austin apartment. Simon told the station that Ruiz was bipolar, but has not taken medication in years.

According to KEYE-TV, which reviewed a police affidavit, Jones told officers he originally intended to kill his younger sister, but later "developed a plan" against his stepmother. It was not immediately clear why Jones wanted to kill his sister.

Jones said he returned to the apartment from a walk just as the game was ending and saw Ruiz celebrating the Dallas win. That's when Jones said he retrieved a knife he had hidden in the living room couch and attacked Ruiz from behind, stabbing her multiple times.

The woman's husband stepped in to stop the attack and Jones fled. Police later found him lying naked in some nearby grass. Ruiz was pronounced dead at a hospital.

Click for more from Fox 7 Austin.

Click for more from KEYE-TV.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Comment

• Pretty bad story. :(
                  #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Not sure where this should go...

Why are dreams so weird? I dreamt last night that my employer decided that we would all collaborate better if we lived together, so when we returned from Christmas break they moved us all into dorms together! I threw a shit fit (I remember saying, "Um, no. I'm an adult dammit!") and demanded to be returned to my home and spent the remainder of the dream dealing with the logistics of that...

Given the wacky stuff my employer has been doing over the past year with our office seating arrangements (all in the name of "collaboration"!!), this dream is NOT that far fetched!! lol

Meanwhile, my fianc? has crazy dreams every night, usually where he's a superhero fighting some nefarious villain. His dreams are quite regularly action adventure movies lol.

Me? I dream about work. WTF?
                    #birdsarentreal

Comment

• The Weird Dreams Thread

Comment

• lol is there such a thing???
                        #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Sharky started a thread about weird dreams awhile back.
                          GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Yeah I remember that, DanO. Pretty sure Sharkbait was on some prescribed medication and the dreams he was having as a result were absolute beauties.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              Sharky started a thread about weird dreams awhile back.
                              Link? I tried looking for it but no luck.
                              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Oh yeah, I remember that discussion somewhat...
                                #birdsarentreal

Comment

Working...
                                X