Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is priceless!

Check out the soccer goalie pup.
    Last edited by Malto Marko; June 15, 2016, 05:45 AM.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Awww, love it!!
      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Lance Armstrong in Kalamazoo leading a 700-person bicycle ride in support of the victims of the recent terrible biking incident here.

Lance Armstrong helps 'finish the ride' started by cyclists before tragedy struck
        Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• nice
          2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsFanInJapan View Post
            nice
            I sure thought so.
            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Not only will I be keeping an eye out for Jahvid Best at the Olympics, but a guy who recently played for my old American Football team is competing in the weightlifting for.......... Malta, Kyle Micallef.
              AAL Quintez Cephus
              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This is pretty cool (and for you, Wee Marko).

Comment

• Very good, Malto.

After the girls lay down their swords, and then begin to dance; check out the guy in black directly behind on his own. That's exactly what my wee cousin Scott likes to do up town when he's reekin' drunk, ( to any music!)
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                      Very good, Malto.

After the girls lay down their swords, and then begin to dance; check out the guy in black directly behind on his own. That's exactly what my wee cousin Scott likes to do up town when he's reekin' drunk, ( to any music!)
                      I saw that.

I thought the whole presentation was very cool!

I could see someone in Hart Plaza attempting to dance like that at one of the festivals and include break dancing.

Comment

• Must admit, I do moan my tits off about the Edinburgh festival. But the wife got tickets to go see "IKKI, Samurai Drum"....., Japanese drummers for tonight. Just back home from the gig......, and must say, that was flippin awesome! Loved it.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• I saw Japanese drummers earlier this year at Walt Disney World in Florida. I agree, Marko, "flippin awesome!"

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                            I saw Japanese drummers earlier this year at Walt Disney World in Florida. I agree, Marko, "flippin awesome!"
                            Absolutely flippin awesome, Bimmer. Was three women and one guy. The timing, strength and energy is quite unbelievable. The olympics should have this as an event!

Comment

• Here is a little video that I took of the drummers.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAHYftoZbMw&feature=youtu.be"]Japanese Drummers - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                                Absolutely flippin awesome, Bimmer. Was three women and one guy. The timing, strength and energy is quite unbelievable. The olympics should have this as an event!
                                Olympics for everything!
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X