Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow man that's really cool DanO
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think so too?
      GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Is that a question?
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• My niece and her family live up in that area.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            Is that a question?
            LOL. No. Wrong punctuation.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Last I checked Cleveland won an NBA championship

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Got Kneecaps?

Comment

• This message is hidden because Coop is too stupid to see when posts were made
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, we do not have a College Football thread so I thought I would post this here.

Bleacher Report ‏@BleacherReport [ame="https://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/758697543291330564"]6m6 minutes ago[/ame] BREAKING: @CFBPlayoff announces national semifinals won’t be on New Year’s Eve every year http://ble.ac/2adXbG5
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• You picked the most pertinent thread to post that in.

Comment

• The next question was about the length of the suspension and the Harbaugh said, "That's why I don't give you any information, because you're never satisfied. You want a second question, a third question, a fourth question. I just said we'd handle it internally."

"Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• The problem, Mr. Harbaugh, is that we have already seen that we can't inherently trust college athletic programs to properly "handle it internally." So yeah, you better damn well answer the second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixtieth question if that's what it takes.

Comment

• Sorry Chemic, but I don't think Harbaugh gives a shit what you think and handled the media perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                          "Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand."
                          Colin Powell

Comment

• Originally posted by LionsNC View Post
                            Sorry Chemic, but I don't think Harbaugh gives a shit what you think and handled the media perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
                            And that's fine. If he's willing to take the heat for it (and I'm sure he is), then hey. More power to him.

But there's a reason why people are demanding more information than "we're handling it internally." Surely Harbaugh knows why that's not going to be deemed an acceptable answer and that people are going to be pounding on his door, and rightfully so.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; August 16, 2016, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• That's exactly right

Comment

• Harbaugh is hilarious the way he handles the media. They love him because he can be so quotable but a real piece of crap to them when he gets aggitated and ends interviews.

Either way it's funny watch
                                Last edited by DanO; August 17, 2016, 11:32 AM.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X