No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Helm, but he has not produced enough. I will be really worried if he starts to lose his speed.

He needs to score more.
    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• DeKeyser has been signed to a 6 year contract.

The official National Hockey League website including news, rosters, stats, schedules, teams, and video.

6 years, 30 Million
      Last edited by Malto Marko; July 27, 2016, 08:44 AM.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC [ame="https://twitter.com/FriedgeHNIC/status/758314874619490304"]1h1 hour ago[/ame] Mrazek has signed a two year deal. $3.85 and $4.15

Comment

• Mrazek signs, 2 years, $8 Million.

Comment

• would arbitration have been worse?
            AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Nah.. That's about right
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hell Howard makes 5!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Roy quits Avalanche today.

Whines that he has no say.........

Comment

• I can't stand Roy but man I would have loved to have him on the Wings. No way the Avs would have been so good without him between the pipes.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Screw that guy

Comment

• If he wouldn't have had his glove on during the fight against Vernon he would have gotten a worse beating than what he did. That glove really got in Vernons way even tho Roy had him in size
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• althought I'm glad Hasek slipped on the goalie stick and fell down because I have a feeling he'd have taken an ass whoopin
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Ken Holland: Red Wings Not A Cup Contender

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Ken Holland: Red Wings Not A Cup Contender

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08/...cup-contender/
                              I wonder why that didn't make the freep or Det news
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Ken Holland: Red Wings Not A Cup Contender

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/08/...cup-contender/
                                "No shit, Sherlock"

"Keep digging then, Watson"
                                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

Working...
                                X