New Members - Welcome! Check in here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    So a new person shows up and you accuse her of being one of the biggest pains in the ass in forum history.

What are you guys trying to do, chase off the new posters?

And yes, that was a cheap shot, but it was teed up too well to pass up.
    Ha! Au contraire mon cheri, <reaches outside the ropes and tags Marko to provide the witty rejoinder>

Comment

• Captain had her moments......but RebelYankee was much worse......by a mile.
      AAL:to be determined

2011 NFL Draft Wish List:

1. Patrick Peterson Cornerback LSU
      2. Mark Herzlich Outside Linebacker Boston College
      3. John Moffitt Center Wisconsin
      4. Steve Schilling Guard Michigan
      5. Jeremy Kerley Wide Receiver TCU
      6. Carl Johnson Tackle Florida
      7. Johnny Patrick Cornerback Louisville

Comment

• Originally posted by gski View Post
        Lions D showed up strong last night, the crowd was rocking chanting Reggie,Reggie,.I can't wait to see him and Calvin on the field at the same time.On the negative side we are still making dumb penalties that hurt,e should have blown the Pats out in the first half.I can't wait for the season opener
        Aw

the pre-c hype is in full affect
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• What happened to captain?
          AAL 2013: Joseph Fauria

Comment

• She is taking a break.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ah ok, thanks

Comment

• TSE checking in hoping this is a great new place to call my new permanent Lions forum home! Go Lions, best team we have had on paper in the last decade!

Comment

• Welcome TSE

Comment

• Originally posted by rufiux View Post
                    Welcome TSE
                    Thanks! What does your name mean by the way, a last name?

Comment

• Yeah, a combination from last name and random letters

Comment

• Originally posted by rufiux View Post
                        Yeah, a combination from last name and random letters
                        Oh ok, I thought maybe you were an FIU student and fan of The League LOL. rux and FIU = ruFIUx

Comment

• Welcome Capt. Picard

Edit: If you are thinking about attending the Bears game, it would be great to meet you at our tailgate.
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; August 30, 2013, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Welcome Capt. Picard

Edit: If you are thinking about attending the Bears game, it would be great to meet you at our tailgate.
                            Wow thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind, but it might be a bit early for everybody on this board to meet up with me, let's find out if you guys and gals even like me enough to keep me on the board for a while first, you might find I'm way too annoying because I complain about everything wrong with the Lions and I'm very passionate about that.

Plus I have great disdain for Ford Field as I very much dislike the place and the atmosphere. It's sort of against my personal policy to attend there and I've never gone to anything other than a preseason game in the past and it was a horrible experience and I don't relish the thought of going back there again if I can avoid it. I feel they don't deserve any of my money based on the lack of the quality of the team and the overall stadium design which is a slap in the face to fans like me that enjoyed the Silverdome a lot more than Ford Field as that was a real football place and appropriate for its time. See what I mean and how charming I am to be around?

Comment

• You have strong opinions? Imagine that around here.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Strategy_Expert View Post
                                Wow thanks for the invite! I'll keep it in mind, but it might be a bit early for everybody on this board to meet up with me, let's find out if you guys and gals even like me enough to keep me on the board for a while first, you might find I'm way too annoying because I complain about everything wrong with the Lions and I'm very passionate about that.

Plus I have great disdain for Ford Field as I very much dislike the place and the atmosphere. It's sort of against my personal policy to attend there and I've never gone to anything other than a preseason game in the past and it was a horrible experience and I don't relish the thought of going back there again if I can avoid it. I feel they don't deserve any of my money based on the lack of the quality of the team and the overall stadium design which is a slap in the face to fans like me that enjoyed the Silverdome a lot more than Ford Field as that was a real football place and appropriate for its time. See what I mean and how charming I am to be around?
                                Well, as a former season ticket holder at the Dome, we can go on record right now as agreeing to disagree.

If you have only been to a pre season game at Ford Field and didn't care for it, I would suggest you attend a regular season game where the team kicks a bit of ass.

We have been lucky in our scheduling of the Forum game while we have seen plenty of losses, we have also witnessed some great wins.

I like the sight lines of FF as well as all of the amenities it provides.

Now, the product on the field is a different subject and trust me, there are many here that will be happy to discuss that with you as we have discussed it for decades and hate beating dead horses.

speaking of dead horses........

........this brings to mind a question.

Who was the greatest RB of all time.

Emmitt or Barry?

.........and BTW, I am going way off topic in this thread with this question, and there are numerous threads already archived on this subject but, I am curious to your thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                                X