No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xh_9QhRzJEs"]HQ | I'm So Ronery by Kim Jong-il - Team America: World Police - YouTube[/ame]
    2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• It's like if you are from Minnesota or Canada, you might say "eh" after sentences... Not to make fun of you if you are from Minnesota.
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Twats in Scotland do it all the time, Cody.

"yeah, I was at the shop eh, got myself some cigarettes eh"

It has taken a while, but I've just about managed to tolerate that one.

What was really difficult was hearing my ex wife say it recently on a phone call to someone...... "I need to pick up my granddaughter eh, but I'll be there after that."

Always knew she was an arsehole.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

• Different random thought.

My accounting professor (for auditing) said an accounting joke tonight during class. I didn't laugh at the joke, but at the thought that Parks & Recs is EXACTLY (or at least a mostly) right when it comes to how they made fun of accountants.
            [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDZhPod87sw"]Parks & Recreation - Calc You Later - YouTube[/ame]
            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hmmmmmmmm.

Should I be concerned that my wife has never cared for ginger?

UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/602750205197492224"]2h2 hours ago[/ame] Eating ginger stimulates the feelings of excitement associated with sex.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The letter "a" is so powerful.

Eating ginger. Or Eating a ginger.

I prefer the latter, eh Sash?!
                "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Hmmmmmmmm. Eating ginger stimulates the feelings of excitement associated with sex.
                  To be fair, the same could be said for Mary Ann and even Mrs Howell depending on the mood.

See what you people make me do when you refuse to step to the tee and smack these into the cheap seats?!

EDIT: Just saw Marko's comment. Gooooooooooooooooaaaaaal.
                  Last edited by Trickalicious; May 25, 2015, 08:25 AM.
                  Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Nice, guys!

Comment

• Random thought

The most overlooked Lion of all time: Andre Ware.
                      Nobody talks about him anymore, but he was a Heisman winning... unheard of stats in the 80s... top draft pick.
                      Idk why he sucked, but it is interesting to me.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• One name for you, RODNEY PEETE
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                          Random thought

The most overlooked Lion of all time: Andre Ware.
                          Nobody talks about him anymore, but he was a Heisman winning... unheard of stats in the 80s... top draft pick.
                          Idk why he sucked, but it is interesting to me.
                          He sucked because he was as dumb as a pile of bricks and could not adjust to the speed of the pro game.

Comment

• UberFacts ‏@UberFacts [ame="https://twitter.com/UberFacts/status/604222410687143937"]54m54 minutes ago[/ame] 30% of the general population gets their news from Facebook.

.....and the percentage is likely to grow.

Youngins seem to be rebellious to traditional sources.

Comment

• Not sure where to put this, but my in-laws came round at the weekend and in their newspaper supplement was an article on Detroit as a Travel destination. Thought it might be of interest so scanned it.

AAL Quintez Cephus
                              If you fall during your life, it doesn't matter. You're never a failure as long as you try to get up.

Comment

• Hidden Gem?

Heard Detroit called a lot of things, but that is a first.

Great read, though Dean. Thanks for posting it.

Heh, heh. Kinda timely too.

Even though I am a local, yesterday took my granddaughters to Henry Ford Museum. (Our original destination was Greenfield Village but, weather forced us indoors).

I agree, it is a do not miss for anyone that visits the area and truly is a hidden Gem (although not hidden to me as it is in my back yard).

Comment

Working...
                                X