No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL the Pistons. I think they gave up.
    But at least Devin Booker looks better than Stanley Johnson.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• ITs been wierd watching the games lately..The effort level has just been awful..... Losses to teams like the NEts and Magic, having to rally to beat a very bad Phoenix team, it just doesnt bode well.....It almost feels like we are right back in the Josh Smith-Greg Monroe days as a team again....Very disappointed in SVG and his staff...None of the draft picks have developed at all.

Comment

• I've been on SVG side from the beginning but this is getting out of hand. This team has the talent to make the playoffs but they're shitting it away.

of course I'd rather them tank and get a superstar but that's not happening either. Instead we're a shit to mediocre team depending on the night.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Good news is the Pistons are giving the same effort as the Cavs are right now......

So we got that going for us.
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Tank tank tank tank!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tank, tank, tank, tank, tank, tank.........................
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• LETS GO STREAKING!!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's a POS. About as funny as a death burial.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• oh wow.. how do you really feel DanO?
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Pistons are truly in a NBA purgatory world right now.
                        Good enough to barely make/miss the playoffs ... bad enough to never have a chance to win the NBA Finals. 11th to 13th pick?! This year, there seems to be some depth at least. However, SVG has proven to be very mediocre at picking players... like everyone drafted since 2014.

At least a new arena opens soon... as the biggest positive.
                        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• tank tank tank tank
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
                            Pistons are truly in a NBA purgatory world right now.
                            Good enough to barely make/miss the playoffs ... bad enough to never have a chance to win the NBA Finals. 11th to 13th pick?! This year, there seems to be some depth at least. However, SVG has proven to be very mediocre at picking players... like everyone drafted since 2014.

At least a new arena opens soon... as the biggest positive.
                            Is SVG a sure thing to return next year? I know hes under contract but the way this team has flamed out might Gores want to go another direction?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                              He's a POS. About as funny as a death burial.
                              Yeah I dont think hes very funny either...About the only funny thing I ever saw him do was the skit with the little girl as his landlord and she was the one that was funny, not him.,,,,,Oh and the scene where he punched the baby in the campaign...that was funny
                              Last edited by ghandi; March 30, 2017, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                                Is SVG a sure thing to return next year? I know hes under contract but the way this team has flamed out might Gores want to go another direction?
                                It's a valid question.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X