X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
    It's what Tony G would've wanted.

RIP Tony G
    No Tony would have wanted the Adopt A Hottie thread to continue on. We've let him down!

Matter of fact... i'm heading there now!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tony loved the soccer hotties, Jaadam......,

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• And not a bad Hibs reporter hottie! Looks like Jill Taylor from Home Improvement. Gorgeous!

"I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Hey Essek, knew it was Osijeks derby weekend just past and nice 2-0 win over Cibalia. Guessing it should've been about 6-0 though? They are rock bottom on 9pts! Osijek looking good for a Europa League qualifier?! A lot to be said for a cash injection into a football club.

Panoptes, if you want more Croatian soccer updates; they're on Soccerway. What do you mean you've got your head in the oven with the gas on ......, get outta there!

Comment

• Yeah... one of those things is not like the others, Marko.

But, you do you, man. You do you.

I mean, it's not like any of those girls up there are.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              Yeah... one of those things is not like the others, Marko.

But, you do you, man. You do you.

I mean, it's not like any of those girls up there are.
              Going to blame the pond...... ^^^^ no idea what any of that means.

"You do you"? Wtf is that? Wanking? Of course. 9 out of 10 men do, the other is a fking liar!

Apologies, I have no idea if you are taking the piss or not but I'll add the anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                In case you missed it, the Daytona 500 had an exciting finish yesterday. Things really started to heat up after the "first stage" ended and only 5 cars of the 25 that finished the race finished without any damage from wrecks. (I believe the race started with 44 or 45 cars)
                Leave it to Nascar to take something as simple as an auto race and make it complicated.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Going to blame the pond...... ^^^^ no idea what any of that means.
                  None of us on this side of the pond get it either.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• [ame]https://youtu.be/_ItBKNRLydw[/ame]

Comment

• Congrats to Marko for the Hibs winning the Championship today, they will be in the SPL again next year

Comment

• Hey Marko, I'm late with response as it seems

Yeah, Osijek is playing great football this year, should be 3rd and should play Europa league.

As I can see Hibs are throug to PL, great for you, playing all the teams you hate the most again :D
                        http://www.scribd.com/doc/7781751/Osijek-In-Your-Pocket

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Congrats to Marko for the Hibs winning the Championship today, they will be in the SPL again next year

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/footba...ship-1-4420644

Congrats! .......and with 3 games to spare.......

These guys are not Lionesque........;)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Congrats to Marko for the Hibs winning the Championship today, they will be in the SPL again next year

Congrat's Marko! Go Hibs!

Comment

• In other news Christian Pulisic is rumored to be a heavy transfer target from Liverpool, Tottenham and Bayern. The Liverpool interest is understandable due to Klopp. Dortmund doesn't want to lose him. Holy crap it would be amazing to see him with Harry Kane at Tottenham. Kane is a master at finding open spaces and Pulisic has so far shown an amazing talent for finding those guys.

The returns on Pulisic are early but so far he is the American talent they have been waiting for.

Comment

[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
                                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

Working...
                                X