Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True story...

Amazon best-seller 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' book is just empty pages.

LOFL

Last edited by Panoptes; March 9, 2017, 11:54 PM.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yeah!!!! Your team is really winning!
      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
        Amazon best-seller 'Reasons to Vote for Democrats' book is just empty pages.

LOFL

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1543024971..._gfJWyb5B319DD

I laughed my ass off when I saw this on TV yesterday.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• A rapper was sitting bouncing his new baby on his knee. The baby suddenly said, "mother!"
          The excited rapper shouts to his girlfriend, "HEY ALISHA. THE BABY JUST SAID HALF A WORD!"
          "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Heeeeeey maaaaaaan, that's like rapper racism, maaaaaaaaan!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "Mum, I'm going out."
                "You're not going out wearing that mini-skirt."
                "Awwwwww, why not?"
                "Because I can see your balls, Mark."

Ahhhh! Those teenage years. Remember them like they were yesterday.

Comment

• A man is stumbling through the woods, totally drunk, when he stumbles upon a preacher baptizing people in the river.

He proceeds into the water, subsequently bumping into the preacher. The preacher turns around and is almost overcome by the smell of alcohol, whereupon, he asks the drunk, “Are you ready to find Jesus?”

The drunk shouts, “Yes, I am!”

So the preacher grabs him and dunks him in the water. He pulls him back and asks, “Brother, have you found Jesus?”

The drunk replies, “No, I haven’t found Jesus.”

The preacher, shocked at the answer, dunks him again but for a little longer. He again pulls him out of the water and asks, “Have you found Jesus, brother?”

The drunk answers, “No, I haven’t found Jesus!”

By this time, the preacher is at his wit’s end and dunks the drunk again – but this time holds him down for about 30 seconds, and when he begins kicking his arms and legs about, he pulls him up.

The preacher again asks the drunk, “For the love of God, have you found Jesus?!”

The drunk staggers upright, wipes his eyes, coughs up a bit of water, catches his breath, and says to the preacher, “Are you sure this is where he fell in?”

Comment

• Gotta good chuckle out of that one, Wee Marko.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Just heard a crazy nugget of wisdom from another scotsman.

If you're gonna get hung for stealing a sheep....

Might as well F#$% it as well.

What the hell is wrong over there?
                      Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Very much a North of Scotland myth, Dpat. Nothing else to do up there!!

Q. What do you call a sheep tied to a street light in Aberdeen, Scotland?
                        A. A leisure centre.

Sheep shaggin bstds. And the Hibs will gub them in the Scottish Cup Semi Finals next month.

Comment

• The Teacher noticed a little boy at the back of the class was squirming around and scratching his crotch and not really paying attention. She went to the back of the class to find out what was wrong. The little boy was quite embarrassed and whispered that he had recently been circumcised and was very uncomfortable.
                          "Go down to the Head Masters office and phone your Mum," said the teacher, and off he shuffles.
                          After doing as he was told he returns to class and to his seat. Suddenly there's a commotion at the back of the class. The Teacher investigates once again only to find the little boy sitting at his desk with trousers and pants round his ankles and his penis was out.
                          "I told you to phone your mum"
                          "I did, she told me to hang it out until lunch time and she'll come and pick me up from school"

Comment

• A man walks into a bar, and asks for a pint.
                            "That will be ?3," says the landlord, "I see you brought your dog in. I'm glad it's on a lead."
                            "Yes," replies the man, "I have to keep him leashed because he likes to fight."
                            "Oh really?" says the landlord, "I have to say I don't recognise the breed, what is it?"
                            "It's long nosed, long tailed, short legged terrier."
                            "And you say it likes to fight?" asks the landlord.
                            "Oh yes," replies the man, "Long nosed, long tailed, short legged terriers are renowned for fighting."
                            The landlords eyes twinkle with glee.
                            "I have an American pitball out in the yard. Do you fancy a small wager on a fight between your long nosed, long tailed, short legged terrier and my pitball terrier?"
                            The man says, "Ok why not."
                            The landlord invites the man into the back yard. They agree ?500 winner takes all bet.
                            The man unleashes the long nosed, long tailed, short legged terrier, and the landlord sets the pitball loose.
                            There is noise and squeals and then blood and bones and dust flying everywhere and then silence. The dust settles and all that remains of the pitball is its leather collar.
                            They return to the bar and the landlord begrudgingly hands over the ?500 and says, "That is a fine fighting dog you have there my friend, what breed was it again?"
                            "It's a long nosed, long tailed, short legged terrier."
                            "Strange that I've never heard of those before." says the landlord.
                            "Yes, neither had I, but I think they're called alligators in some countries."

Comment

• This thread is in trouble with ^ that guy leading the charge.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You ain't wrong on that one! Trust me, it was copied and pasted.

Entropy........, where are you? Come back and save the thread with some funny jokes.

Comment

Working...
                                X