No announcement yet.

Who's Walking Around In Your Dreams?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, for either of you then, what's your Navy daughter's rate? (job)
    Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony G View Post
      Ok, for either of you then, what's your Navy daughter's rate? (job)
      posted it in the other thread Tony.
      My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• I dreamed the Lions lost their first two games of the season this year.......................and we were all bumming. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• That's no dream, DanO, That's Deja vu, aka known as Groundhog Day.
          "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Probably right Sharky.
            GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
              I dreamed the Lions lost their first two games of the season this year.......................and we were all bumming. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
              So, the forum game should be a win?
              My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Good call AE.
                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• I dreamt the Lions won the SuperBowl !!! wonder what that means....baahaahaahaa
                  "Stuck on Stupid"

Comment

• Sorry, NS. Daydreams don't count.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Nice to see ya, NS!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Thanks Marko......
                        "Stuck on Stupid"

Comment

• I dreamed last night I was back in my home town. I was exiting the Intermediate School I wend to as a child. As I opened the car door to get into my car, I thought it was strange that it was a Cadillac, because I never owned a Cadillac. One of those big old boats from the 70's. I started it up and shifted into gear and the car began rolling backwards, I looked at the PRNDL switch and saw it was in Drive, and looking into the rearview I saw a red Corvette parked a few car lengths behind me. I noticed the car had stopped because I had backed into a snow bank. I put the gearshift into park, then back into drive, hoping I would go forward, but instead the car began to race in reverse. I slammed into the 'Vette, and hit it so hard that the front end raised several feet off the ground. After I hit the 'Vette, the Caddy started driving forward, so I looked in the mirror to assess the damage, and it didn't look like more than a small scuff on the "Vette's front cowl. I thought I'd better drive off because someone for sure was probably peeking through the window curtains and I didn't want to get caught. I drove around town for a bit and thought about stopping for a look at the Caddy's rear bumper for damage, but decided instead to drive back to the "scene of the crime." When I got back to the school, there were several people standing around the 'Vette, pieces of the car were scattered all over the street, and as I slowly drove by I noticed little cracks over the entire vehicle like the body was 100% fiberglass. Suddenly, one of the bystanders looked at me and shouted, "That's the one. He's the one who smashed into this car." I raced off, but no matter how fast I seemed to be going, the crowd chased me on foot and were gaining on me. Just as they caught up to me, I awoke, heart pounding and t-shirt covered in sweat.

Comment

• Wow you have some weird dreams....you should write a book on "Sharkbait's Dreams from da U.P.".....they seem to stem from back home !!! One would definitely be called The Ishpeming Triangle !!!
                            "Stuck on Stupid"

Comment

• Had a nightmare last night.. Dreamt I was drowning in a lake of orange drink...Then I realised it was a Fanta sea
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Groan.

I would have thought it was a Crush wave.
                                Attached Files
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X