No announcement yet.

Official Detroit Pistons thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chemi did he sleep with someone in your family? when the hell did you get so jaded around here?
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Comment

• I wasn't sure if this should go here or in the U of M thread but, apparently, Lindsey Hunter's name is in the mix for candidates to be the new Assistant Coach for the Michigan basketball team.

He doesn't have any recruiting experience but does have coaching experience, Detroit ties, can flash 2 NBA Championship rings to recruits, and was a great defender. Michigan could use a guy that can coach D and Chauncey credited Hunter for making him a better defender.

The only downside I see is Hunter just got a radio gig on 105.1 about a month ago and his show is the only good local afternoon show. His show replaced one that had Drew Sharp on it, so he's already a hero of the airwaves.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

He slept with Darren McCarty?
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• After the Pistons are done 105.1 may be in for a format switch.

Comment

• I miss WDFN.

Comment

• Hunter's show is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  After the Pistons are done 105.1 may be in for a format switch.
                  Why? They've improved a lot. Overall, I'd say they're better than 97.1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                    Hunter's show is terrible.
                    I totally disagree. He's knowledgable about various sports and it isn't a bitchfest, like most other shows.

Comment

• I for 1 am glad Pistons drew Cleveland. While I say Cavaliers in 5 maybe 6 I always like watching James play.

Comment

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
                        Why? They've improved a lot. Overall, I'd say they're better than 97.1.
                        It is probably the worst rated radio station in Metro Detroit depending on what stations you include in the rankings. It is amazing that it hasn't changed formats yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          I for 1 am glad Pistons drew Cleveland. While I say Cavaliers in 5 maybe 6 I always like watching James play.
                          Even if we could win a few games the league would never let King James lose in the first round. That would be a ratings killer
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                            It is probably the worst rated radio station in Metro Detroit depending on what stations you include in the rankings. It is amazing that it hasn't changed formats yet.
                            7th worst, which isn't great. They are ever-so slightly up from 2015. Since their reshuffle and improvements just happened, I'll be interested in seeing if they get a bump for April.

RADIO ONLINE offers the latest radio industry news, podcast news, radio show prep, radio promotions, radio station data and more. RADIO ONLINE has been serving the radio industry since 1989, with up-to-the-minute news at radio-online.com

I'm really surprised WDFN is at the bottom. The Dan Patrick show is the best thing on in the morning and Rich Eisen isn't bad either. Maybe they get hurt because the signal is so weak? It usually cuts out around 5pm in Ann Arbor.

Comment

• Back to the Pistons, I guess through a series of tie-breakers and whatnot, they wound up with the 18th pick in the draft.

Comment

• If Gary Payton II makes it to the Pistons second rounder, he'd be a nice pickup. He's probably the best defensive guard in the draft class. If he had a better outside shot he'd be a first rounder for sure.
                                Rashean Mathis: "I'm an egg guy. Last year we didn't have (the omelet station). I didn't complain, but I was dying inside."

Comment

Working...
                                X