Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ha! Nice.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Do animals have spirit humans?

Comment

• Pretty sure my dog's is Rip Van Winkle.
        Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• My pup would be Pee Wee Herman. (The onscreen version)

My Senior Citizen would be Sleeping Beauty.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Any of youse guys on twitter should give "Thoughts of Dog" (@dog_feelings) a follow. (And of course We Rate Dogs (@dog_rates) because they are good dogs, Brent)
            Last edited by SeattleLionsFan; September 12, 2017, 07:01 PM. Reason: Had to fix the twitter handle
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Done. Tanks SLF.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Ooh. Marko, I fucked up. It's @dog_rates. I don't know the other one
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                  Now that's weird that you say that....... just off the phone to Daytona John and he thinks Stafford is mediocre pish, but he'd like to shag his girlfriend.
                  'bout time you got back.
                  "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Who writes Shania Twains songs? And why are they all shit?
                    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• 1. Shania Twain
                      2. See answer 1
                      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• She's pretty hot though..................at least she use to be. Haven't seen her in years.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                          Who writes Shania Twains songs? And why are they all shit?
                          Her EX husband/producer Robert John "Mutt" Lange probably had a huge part in the songwriting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                            Pretty sure my dog's is Rip Van Winkle.
                            Most dogs would live out their entire life span in the time Rip Van Winkle slept.
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Okay Star Wars fuckwads. I can handle you blowing up and rebuilding the same disco ball of anger time and time again. I can even tolerate the, "THIS is the last space monk in the galaxy, wait...now THIS is the LAST one" bullshit. And although it's wearing thin, I can deal with the cutesy fluff ball or blippy hero robot of the shopping season. But seriously, get fucked with Lucas' beard for not even attempting to give a reason for this Snoke twat. WHO in Uranus is this fuck? And fuck you Lions for giving me nothing better to do than driving through two feet of snow to sit next to a chubby A.D.D kid with nacho breath and a hard case of the boogers to watch every GOTDAMM one of these Disney re-makes that they shove up our collective blackholes. Oh hey everyone, here's a new supreme evil guy. We made him ugly so you know he's evil. Now go buy a litter of the latest alien angry bird look-a-likes for your booger-nacho kid. FUCK YOU! You make me want to build a time machine, set it for "just before it all went to shit" and kick an Ewok in the pouch. FUCK YOU!

and fuck Jordy Nelson too.
                              Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X