No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks again fellow formumites for the well wishes and thank you lions for not putting me in the hospital (yet).
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Glad to hear everything is ok, Gonz.

Comment

• My daughter's latest song.

[ame]https://youtu.be/MBnOXlZgDh4[/ame]
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• This is football related but it made my day. My son took a visit for a college football team. Probably his only visit he wasn't really thinking about college football, but the visit was kind of cool. The weight room was huge. We toured the field and then went into the lockerroom and they had locker set up with his name plate and the jersey with his number. I'm sure it is a trope of every visit of every recruiting trip in most sports, but it is cool when it happens to you.

Comment

• That is cool, Loops.

What school?
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Adrian College

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    Adrian College
                    I went there for a year. Went to classes for about two weeks, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      Adrian College
                      Yo!
                      "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Very cool Loops.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Merry Christmas. Caroline shot some footage during a snowstorm in NYC and made a video. Of course, since she is my daughter I think it's pretty good... ;)

[ame]https://youtu.be/ycHL_07Aqd0[/ame]

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• My first day of retirement.. went well, got taken for lunch by my fellow supervisors, then playin in the basement all afternoon. My wife joins me in retirement at the end of the month, then we are off to South Carolina, Massachusetts, and Utah this year, next year a trip to Norway. and Hawaii.. time to pack da bags
                              If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Nice! Man that remaining time you told us about really flew by.

Stay busy with the fun stuff now my friend, you've more than earned it.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X