Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're just jealous.

Comment

• You are a male slut.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Congratulations to Dr. Strangelove and, well, me -- Ohio State is the #1 fanbase for anything in the entire world! https://fansided.com/fandom250/page/10/?view=grid

I was a little surprised that we beat out Game of Thrones lunatics, but it turns out this committee got it right. On behalf of Ohio State fans and the State That Saved The Union, I want to thank the committee for its objective determination of the OSU fanbase resume and its just recognition. Well done.

Alabama was the only other college team in the top 25, beating out Taylor Swift but coming in behind Beyonce. M clocks in at #114 behind the Gilmore Girls, Drake, RuPaul's Drag Race and others.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Unless I missed it, the Grateful Dead is not in the Top 10. ??? Your list sucks and obviously by extension OSU's fanbase sucks. You suck.

Comment

• Your quarrel is not with me sir, but with Fandom250's basic and fundamental science. Bay at the moon all you wish. Like the gravitational constant, our triumph is science inviolate.

Comment

• idiots
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ummm, that's Champion idiots to you, asshat.

Comment

• A thousand pardons...fuckstick...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anchorman, not anchorlady.

Comment

• ...men have larger brains...it's science...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Part of what goes along with with being the #1 fans of anything on this planet is a fervor that demands excellence. At times, it can be a bit frustrating. OSU fan expectations can get lofty. Going 10-2, winning the B10 and finishing 5th in the CFP? Ok, but don't do it again. Recruiting? #1 class (for now); borderline insane average recruit ranking, but Brenton Cox decommitted and you're taking a high 3* QB from Texas b/c Emory Jones will likely skip. Doom and gloom.

Fortunately, OSU righted the ship a bit last night. They picked up a long coming commit from Kamryn Babb (WR) and a bit of a surprise commit from Tommy Togiai (DT, IDAHO!!!). Pulling highly regarded kids from the south is hard. Pulling highly regarded kids from Dade Metro is almost is even harder. Pulling highly regarded polynesians from the West Coast is about as hard as the Dade Metro ask.

For those scoring at home, Babb would be the highest rated player in M's class. Togiai would be the 2nd and that's assuming that M holds on to Reese. Otherwise, he'd be #1. Babb gives OSU 11 verbals ranked higher than any kid in M's class (though, as noted, it could be 10 soon -- hell, Woodbey and Proctor are also question marks). Still.

And that's an update from a member of the greatest fanbase of anything in this world.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Congratulations to Dr. Strangelove and, well, me -- Ohio State is the #1 fanbase for anything in the entire world! https://fansided.com/fandom250/page/10/?view=grid

I was a little surprised that we beat out Game of Thrones lunatics, but it turns out this committee got it right. On behalf of Ohio State fans and the State That Saved The Union, I want to thank the committee for its objective determination of the OSU fanbase resume and its just recognition. Well done.

Alabama was the only other college team in the top 25, beating out Taylor Swift but coming in behind Beyonce. M clocks in at #114 behind the Gilmore Girls, Drake, RuPaul's Drag Race and others.

There you have it, this is much more important than the College Football Playoff! Congrats at winning something, oLIEo.
                          Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Unfortunately, there's no trophy for beating M. And, TBH, at this point it would be basically be a participation trophy anyway. OSU shows up. They win.

However, they did win a B10 trophy about 10 days ago. I'd consider that "something." I can't even remember the last time M won an outright B10 title -- 2003? Holy fucking hell.

But, yes, very dark days for Ohio State. As usual. Life in the Shadow.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OK, if I'm forced to say something nice.... Great recruiting class coming in.

How much did you personally "contribute"? 🤣
                                Atlanta, GA

Comment

Working...
                                X