Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'HARA'S MONDAY COUNTDOWN: Wayne Fontes' take

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/oha...6-e31453e86d24
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      O'HARA'S MONDAY COUNTDOWN: Wayne Fontes' take

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/oha...6-e31453e86d24
      3. Matthew Stafford: Fontes was asked how his teams would have fared with Stafford at quarterback. His answer was predictable.

?We?d have won four or five Super Bowls with him,? Fontes said. ?I love this guy. He?s a super star. If I had him, I might still be working.?

Fontes was joking about still coaching in his late 70s, but he was deadly serious about what the Lions could have done with Stafford throwing to Herman Moore, Brett Perriman and Johnnie Morton, handing off to Barry Sanders, and playing behind an underrated offensive line that had Pro Bowlers in center Kevin Glover and left tackle Lomas Brown.

?He?s very, very tough,? Fontes said. ?He can run. He?s a thrower.

?If I don?t have a quarterback, give me Barry Sanders. Then we have a chance.?
      Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Wayno - explain the 95 season.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pretty good story in the Detroit News regarding Reggie Brown. Happy to hear he is doing pretty good these days.

Last edited by FVD; December 22, 2017, 11:41 PM.
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
              Pretty good story in the Detroit News regarding Reggie Rogers. Happy to hear he is doing pretty good these days.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/spo...ury/108850952/
              Reggie Brown?
              "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                Reggie Brown?
                Yes, my mistake. I have edited it.

Regardless, good story.
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Good article.
                  GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Dolphins hire Jeremiah Washburn as OL coach
                    Posted by Charean Williams on January 4, 2018, 6:45 PM EST

Getty Images
                    The Dolphins didn’t need long to hire an offensive line coach. They knew exactly who they wanted when the Bears released their coaches from their contracts.

Miami reunited with Jeremiah Washburn, hiring him a year after he left to go to Chicago, Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald reports.

Washburn served as the assistant offensive line coach to Chris Foerster in Miami in 2016 before leaving for the promotion with the Bears. But Foerster was fired in the middle of the 2017 season after a video surfaced of him snorting cocaine in his office.

Senior offensive assistant Dave DeGuglielmo, hired when the Dolphins fired Foerster, will not return, via Salguero.

Washburn has spent 16 seasons coaching in the NFL, having worked for the Panthers, Lions and Ravens, too.
                    Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Did you guys read that Warford made the PFF All-Pro team?
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Why wouldn’t he? I imagine got some consideration too. There’s a god chance at least one me of them will make the Super Bowl this, even though some believe they held Detroit back.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LOL. What a .

He must be .
                            Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Did you guys read that Warford made the PFF All-Pro team?
                              Ya. He had a good year when he was in Detroit too.
                              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Warford was a beast his rookie year. He just never continued to build on that here. Looks like he needed a change of scenery.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X