No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasn't a big Jackson fan, he was ok. Summerall was the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      I wasn't a big Jackson fan, he was ok. Summerall was the best.
      I can sort of forgive you Bono and U2, but not this. GTFO. Ban him, modz. And then go egg his house. Report back when it's done.

Comment

• Loved the way Jackson said Alabama. AL-uh-BAMA!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
            It's too bad that Fox's productions are not much of an improvement over ABC/ESPN's.

For me, too many sappy sideline stories, too much worthless or flat out wrong color comments and what appears to me to be an incessant need to talk when just watching the play unfold would be fine.

The jobs are tough, but I it does seem to me that producers care less about what is said than how it is said..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              I wasn't a big Jackson fan, he was ok. Summerall was the best.
              you must be a commie..
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• My list of all-time announcers I could/can stand...Brad Nessler, Kirk Herbstreit, Todd Blackledge, Rece Davis, Tim Brando, Joe Tessitore, Frank Broyles, Keith Jackson.

Worst...David Pollack, Ed Cunningham, Rod Gilmore, Brent Musberger, Jess palmer, Beth Mowins, Matt Millen. May they all choke on their own vomit.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agree with most - except Brando. Hate him.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Hater.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's a childish fit pitcher.

Comment

• ...get your feelings out AA...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm guessing Tim Brando doesn't like you either...just sayin'...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lundquist gowdy enberg schenkel were all good across all sports

Comment

• Pro level...keep Aikman and Buck off my fucking TV...and Collingsworth...horrible...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                                I can sort of forgive you Bono and U2, but not this. GTFO. Ban him, modz. And then go egg his house. Report back when it's done.
                                I'm not sure why my post was that controversial, I said Jackson was OK. I certainly never thought he was great though. Summerall was great with no qualifiers. Al Michaels is great with no qualifiers. The Edge is great without qualifiers.

Comment

Working...
                                X