No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, a one year deal doesn't hurt this team. If he can repeat last season's playoff performance, I'll take it. If not, he'll be gone.

Comment

• The Florida Panthers Really Packed 'Em In For Their Preseason Opener

Comment

• Weiss was stuck down there for 10 years. Seen an interview with him last night, he didn't say anything bad about playing hockey in FL, lets just say hes glad to be out of there.

Comment

• That picture is hilarious. I could still see my dad wanting to leave early to beat the traffic.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Looks like Stevy Y needs to hire a marketing expert.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
              Looks like Stevy Y needs to hire a marketing expert.
              That was the FLA Panthers game not TB Lightning...though I imagine that is about the going crowd for a preseason hockey game in FLA no matter who is playing.
              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• I bet peeps would be there for the Wings
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by lions&tigers&wings...yea View Post
                  That was the FLA Panthers game not TB Lightning...though I imagine that is about the going crowd for a preseason hockey game in FLA no matter who is playing.
                  Tanks, I get the two confused.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Good grief I bet pee wee hockey draws more than that......There has to be some city in Canada without a team that would support hockey better than Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      Looks like Stevy Y needs to hire a marketing expert.
                      Yeah he needs to bring in some thugs and promote fighting with hockey between rounds for entertainment.

Comment

• Or do like the Swiss soccer coach did (see soccer thread)
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• WTF. How is Franzen already hurt? They played half a season last year and he's had off the whole summer. Can we trade him yet?
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yea and its the same damn thing (hip flexor) chit! And Helm couldn't even make it to the first preseason game (groin pull).

Comment

• Yea and its the same damn thing (hip flexor) chit!
                              I thought only Cap'n Blue said that!
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• In PG mood today I guess lol

Comment

Working...
                                X