No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. Cleary seems to be a great guy. Everyone always said how well he fit in the locker room. My concern is that we're in a transition period with this team and we need to start getting these young guys in the lineup to see what we have in them. We need to develop the young guys or we're going to be in for some tough years.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Nothing from your boy Brunner - why not? Well, let me just look that up for you...

Slumping Devils winger Damien Brunner loses spot in lineup

http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2...ace_kings.html
      You know the funny thing is that Brunner still has more points than Weiss AND Cleary combined but I'm sure they'll get a free pass because one is a good guy and the other is still getting used to a new team
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Weiss needs to do better when he gets back, for sure. Then again he's not on the next scoring level like Gretzky and Brunner either.

Comment

• lol
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• :-)

Comment

• Argh! Remember back in the day when Probert and tough guys (Marty McSorley) used to lose their Jerseys and had skimpy little padding on?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysp23m_ivzw&list=FLKl4itst_Uoc5Ri9nkaUy2w& index=114"]Marty McSorley vs Bob Probert Feb 4, 1994 - YouTube[/ame]

Bettman has a big problem and he is doing absolutely nothing about it, hits to the head and NOT from fighting! (hes more worried about fighting).

Datsyuk has a concussion from an elbow to the head by Jared Cowen's elbow with only 12 seconds left the game vs Ottawa . I have brought this up before, these so called elbow pads are now elbow armor. Hard as a rock plastic, when you get hit with theses its like a hammer hitting you in the head. And Bettman wants to make matters worse by not letting the players police themselves!

Comment

• Look at the padding, while Probie (while showing mercy) easily beats Craig Berube (who was no slouch) in Calgary

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLd2dnspOcI"]Bob Probert vs Craig Berube Round 5 - YouTube[/ame]
                Last edited by WingsFan; November 24, 2013, 01:01 AM.

Comment

• Didn't see the game.

How many goals did Cleary get?:-D
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• lol.. how the F did we lose to Ottawa at home? wtf?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Gregg Krupa

As scoring touch deserts him, Wings' Daniel Cleary relies on character

From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...#ixzz2lZABHJrw
                      Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Wow! Cleary has put on some weight.

He also has that November beard going.

Comment

• Wingsfan was apparently unaware that Probert had CTE and was showing signs of early dementia. That is why his wife donated his brain to the institute studying this problem.

Comment

• Im well aware of that, you want to ban fighting? He may have fought too many times on the down side in Chicago.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Im well aware of that, you want to ban fighting? He may have fought too many times on the down side in Chicago.
                              Xcatly.

I am sure the cocaine had nothing to do with it either......

Comment

• Good point Marko :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X