No announcement yet.

Joke Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So glad you noticed that. The joke was told to me singling out one particular religion. Had to change that.
    "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Marko 69.....Have you seen Jurassic World yet? If not I suggest you do. With your double Vincent D'Onofrio in a lead role I'm curius how man movie goers will ask for your autograph.

Comment

• Haha, Cat. I have indeed saw the film. I think it was only that one photo that made me look like the guy....., I honestly look nothing like him. I've asked a few people and I get the exaggerated Scottish reply for "no"........, "NUT! You look fk all like him!"

Someone let me know if this is true. I want it to be true:

In the Logan City Cemetery , Logan , Utah !

----------------------------------

FIVE RULES FOR MEN TO FOLLOW FOR A HAPPY LIFE:

1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home,
        cooks from time to time, cleans up, and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you
        laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust,
        and doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed,
        and likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women
        do not know each other or you could end up dead like me.
        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• A couple on an African Safari witnessed a small antelope being chased by a cheetah. The wife told the husband, "If the antelope survives this, I'll give you a blow job every day for the rest of your life.." Watch to the end.

"Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• that was awesome!

Comment

• Not working for me Sharky.
              GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• to all the ones posted in August!

The 80 mph was not new for me...but never had the patient to see the all 7 minutes...to painfull to watch...poor girl...

Sharkbait yours is not working for me either.
                Gamer dad, like a normal dad, only much cooler / Gamers don't die they respawn
                🎮 PSN: Thiaugux - 🏆 114 Platinum Trophies
                https://psnprofiles.com/Thiaugux

Comment

• Originally posted by Septem View Post
                  to all the ones posted in August!

The 80 mph was not new for me...but never had the patient to see the all 7 minutes...to painfull to watch...poor girl...

I had to watch about 6 minutes 40, Septem. Just so that I could get the answer......, difficult one.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                    Not working for me Sharky.
                    Originally posted by Septem View Post
                    to all the ones posted in August!

Sorry, might have been taken down.
                    "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• try this link ............

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmHQhF_jtbc"]Man Chasing Cheetah - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharkbait View Post
                          try this link ............

Man Chasing Cheetah - YouTube

That looks an awful lot like me.

I do not remember giving permission to use my image for these youtubers.......
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            That looks an awful lot like me.

I do not remember giving permission to use my image for these youtubers.......
                            Really. Are you the cheetah or the antelope? Oh, wait ......

Comment

• This is probably an old joke, but I just heard it for the first time....... Had a good laugh at it.

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.
                              There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said,
                              "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said,
                              "You know, you should lighten up a little. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.
                              Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said,
                              "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said in his serious voice, after glancing at his watch,
                              "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

Comment

• Saw that one coming a mile away

Comment

Working...
                                X