No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think you boys would be in the mood for an NRO take on holding incompetent police officers accountable. It's not very SJW'y.

But, I can always link French stuff. I like his non-Christian stuff.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• His take was the best I've seen on the Castille case.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I didn't think you boys would be in the mood for an NRO take on holding incompetent police officers accountable. It's not very SJW'y.

But, I can always link French stuff. I like his non-Christian stuff.
        Today's the day Talent and French joined Black Lives Matter

Also, shut it, Mahoning Valley clod

Comment

• I work in the oil/gas industry
          Thanks. I guess you were not kidding when you said 90% of the folks in your business were of the opposite political persuasion.

Comment

• His take was the best I've seen on the Castille case.
            Hey! I agree with him almost entirely. I'll mark down the date and time that Froot and I reached an accord entire via an opinion piece from David Fucking French!

Alrighty...Juries Must Hold Bad Cops Accountable: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...easonable-fear

His initial reaction to the verdict: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rriage-justice

And, for good measure, the Dominique Heaggen-Brown (Milwaukee) acquittal was correct: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...aukee-shooting

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Mods, please admonish Team Husker with public censure and, ideally, deportment to random sub-Saharan country.
              I have no fear of third-world, desertified hellholes...I work in Kansas. Jokes' on you shitbird!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Kansas=Dell Griffith?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2V3ZbVnoq8"]I can Handle anything, because I've been with Del Griffith - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Trump finally admits he has no tapes. Strategically done to distract attention away from the Senate health bill? Perhaps...

Comment

• Fucking gold.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Rand Paul says he and at least 3 other Republican Senators will not vote for the bill as currently written.

Comment

• Speaking of Orwell, his observation that all leftist political parties are “at bottom a sham, because they make it their business to fight against something which they do not really wish to destroy,” holds up impressively after 75 years.

I could make the same argument for the right, but this is spot on, imo. A lot of talk that is about setting a perspective rather than taking action.

good article talent..
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• So far on the Castille case acquittal, nothing from the NRA. After the shooting last summer they offered a tepid statement about being alarmed but wanted to see the case unfold. The case unfolded, they have the dash cam footage. They haven't said anything. Multiple news outlets have asked for their comments but they have been silent.

I wonder why.

Comment

• Boom!

Speaking of puzzling shifts, the tragedy of Nabra Hassanen was initially seen as an awful hate crime against a poor muslim girl by folks who like to perpetrate that stuff. Now that the assailant is known and an illegal immigrant, well, the focus isn't so much on the assailant as it is on Nabra and her tragic death.

I wonder why.

Comment

• That was bad as well. NRO was right to cover that and ask the question, I would hope it does the same for the topic I brought up. French has done yeoman's work as the three links you posted showed. In the case of the NRA being silent, it would be a lot more effective if an outlet like NRO asked for a comment.

I believe they'll ignore the Globe, Dailybeast and Huffington Post, but why isn't the NRA speaking up. The guy had a permit, told the officer about it and the permit, we have seen the dash cam footage. To me it seems like a textbook example of something they should be fighting.

Comment

Working...
                                X