No announcement yet.

Nebraska...not feeling Frosty anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is "Sincerely, Lawrence Phillips" by Kristen Lappas on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

I was told this played on ESPN tonight

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Tom Osborne tried so hard. Probably never stopped trying.

Comment

• Nobody could have saved LP.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Damon Benning@damonbenning[ame="https://twitter.com/damonbenning/status/687607221887221761"]3h3 hours ago[/ame]
          I won't apologize for loving a friend that made bad choices so that might not be for you this morning. Would love to have you join us anyway

======

pretty much most of his ex teammates responses... he was flawed but loved the guy. Darlington's comments in the OWH about LP was really good. I think this is why so many still tried to help the guy...

"Things related to caring about teammates, honesty, teamwork, unselfish, all those things, he was basically the poster boy..." Darlington

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Huskers defeat Illinois in Champaign to improve to 3-3 in the BIG. Tough stretch ahead, but I feel this team can finish as high as 9th in the league... not only an improvement from last year, but I also think the BIG is deeper this year.

Comment

• Well you're prob better than us, Minnesota, Rutgers, and Penn State, so that's 10th place at worst.

Comment

• shaddup
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hell I'll be dead by then.

Comment

• Husker Nation

Huskers beat MSU in East Lansing... By one point... Hmmmmmm... That seems familiar.

Last edited by entropy; January 20, 2016, 08:49 PM.

Comment

• #Nebrasketball beats #MichiganState for the 3rd straight time, including twice in E. Lansing when #Spartans were ranked in Top 11 #NEBvsMSU

Comment

• Sparty has lost 3 straight and plays Maryland next

Comment

• Classy gesture by the Nebraska students to wear maize t-shirts in honor of Michigan's visit.

Comment

• Nice tacky three by Michigan at the end...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X