Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hating on the $EC - Mostly Alabama (and a little Georgia too)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed opportunity to reduce the word count by 5. Which I might have learned to do had I gone there.

Comment

• Also, that's a FIBA world cup pic, hack? Hasn't the US dominated that event?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Write-up on the Carleton-Bama game.

OTTOWA, Ontario – The Alabama men's basketball team dropped an 84-71 decision to Carleton on Wednesday night in front of a sold out Ravens Nest Arena. Wit...

I love how Avery gets a bit defensive and reminds people these games are for evaluation purposes and he used a bunch of different line-ups and then the article went on to talk about how good Carleton is:

However, the Ravens, who have won 13 of the last 15 U-Sport Canadian national titles....

HOMERISM!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They beat the fuck out of us this year M wishful thinking target rj Barrett went off for 37. Hacks glory day.

Comment

• There is no shame as bad as losing to a Canadian team in a sport that doesn't feature ice.

Comment

• Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU2Zr8bI6T4"]The war of 1812 Song (Original).flv - YouTube[/ame]

In 1812 Madison was mad
                He was the president you know
                well he thought he'd tell the British
                Where they aught to go
                He thought he'd invade canada
                He thought that he was tough
                Instead we went to washingon...

Comment

• Shameful. The great American, James Naismith, is rolling over in his grave.

Comment

• My last basketball post of the day: Bama's non-con sched includes Arizona, Memphis, Texas, BYU, and Minnesota.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• to me this was the greates Indiana win

UWE BLAB!

Comment

• So, the two QBs who left Bama -Blake Barnett and David Cornwell- are doing swimmingly. Blake is riding the bench at Arizona State and Cornwell has left the Nevada team four games in because he lost the starting job.

Comment

• James Naismith was on MY team. Not yours. We agree about the greatness factor though.

Comment

• LIES! Naismith, like the other great pseudo Canadian, William Shatner, are both really American.

Comment

• The Gay Nick must have really sabotaged those poor young QB's...

fuckin' Gay Nick
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X