X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy has Third Downs Syndrome.
    Spppppllllllliiiiisshhh.

Guys, get a towl. Dad did it again.

Funny shit, Kansas. I think you have inspired me.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Bravo, Kansas, Bravo
      The only logical explanation is:
      I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

funny...I'd never seen the Gamecock bit before. Makes me homesick.

sniff
        "I ain't the type to bitch, I ain't the type to cry, I will sit at your red light and wait for your shit to go by."

Comment

homesick for a little gamecock ???

<insert your own joke here>
          The only logical explanation is:
          I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

keep it going kansaw - we're already into ye olde season of discontente
            Got Kneecaps?

Comment

I'm bumping this cuz I just reread the Interview With God and I'm still laughing....
              #birdsarentreal

Comment

He ought to interview Satan next
                Got Kneecaps?

Comment

Originally posted by Coop
                  He ought to interview Satan next
                  News flash Coop.....Kansas IS Satan!!!

So to interview himself he'd need to be a split personality

Comment

I've got to brag a little bit, and I didn't know where to put this.....................so I'll put it here.

My youngest son is a freshman in high school and is the starting second baseman on the "reserve" baseball team. The "reserve" team is made of freshman and a few sophomores. Anyways, they played Lincoln Southeast high school on Saturday. He was 2 for 4 with............................two homeruns. His first homer was an inside-the-parker that caromed off the right-centerfield wall. His second one was a bomb over the left-center wall. His first homeruns ever.

Not bad for a 5'10" kid who weighs 150 lbs. soaking wet.

He's going to be a playa.
                    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

That's terrific!!

I can't believe your youngest is a freshman already. Geeze.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

KANSAS,

That is cool news. That will certainly open the coaches eyes.

Good on you as the pops.

My first h.s. HR was also an inside the park job as a freshman that went off the RCF wall. I was also one of those kids who was 5'10 or so at the time who weighed in at a whopping 145 lb's wet. But I routinely tested throughout my h.s. athletic career as the pound for pound strongest kid in my class (of those tested in athletics anyway). I left h.s. at 5'11.5" and 168 lb's. For some sick reason, I'm shrinking in height already at almost 38 years old and I am able to pack on the pounds like no other. Man life is cruel sometimes.

I imagine if your kid keeps up with his dad given talents, he too should prosper very well on the ballfield(s) (he does play basketball right?) and in life.
                        Last edited by Panoptes; April 11, 2005, 12:08 PM.
                        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas
                          I've got to brag a little bit, and I didn't know where to put this.....................so I'll put it here.

My youngest son is a freshman in high school and is the starting second baseman on the "reserve" baseball team. The "reserve" team is made of freshman and a few sophomores. Anyways, they played Lincoln Southeast high school on Saturday. He was 2 for 4 with............................two homeruns. His first homer was an inside-the-parker that caromed off the right-centerfield wall. His second one was a bomb over the left-center wall. His first homeruns ever.

Not bad for a 5'10" kid who weighs 150 lbs. soaking wet.

He's going to be a playa.
                          Big friggen deal. Why don't you encourage him to play a mans sport like football or hockey while he is still young?

j/k congrats, proud papa
                          Last edited by Malto Marko; April 11, 2005, 12:22 PM.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Congrats Kansas!

He must take after the milkm......I mean his father.... ;)

j/k...sounds like he's a baller

Comment

Wow...nice work Terry Fair Fan!
                              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Tell TFF I said congrats Kansas.

GO LIONS "05" !!!
                                GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

Working...
                                X