GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• great dream gonz.. miss mick and his humor
      If you keep shootin, you can turn any piece of meat into burger

Comment

• Originally posted by THE STEE View Post
        great dream gonz.. miss mick and his humor
        Hey Big D!

I was thinking about you the other day because I had not seen any posts for a good while. Glad to see you check in.

Mick is missed for sure and my guess on the dream is that he was going to prove to this atheist that there is something else out there. He was adamant with me about it while he was here in body and now in spirit.

Pands

I have a nice pic of the 2 of us as well. I do NOT want to have to share it in remembrance any time soon, so check in more often my friend.
        Last edited by Panoptes; April 12, 2018, 09:24 PM.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• My dream that I had about a month after Mick passed was that he was singing a country song at our karaoke show; the song he was singing was not out yet when he was still here, it came out after he passed. So why would he be singing that specific song? It's called "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Keith Urban. It happens to be my favorite song ever since I heard it the first time. HMMMM
          My window of opportunity is expanding.....

Comment

• Hope all is well with you T.

How's your daughters So Cal life going?

Comment

• Hope you like Southern CA life. You would be better at it than me!
              Memorial Day 2018!

Comment

• Originally posted by Angeleyes View Post
                My dream that I had about a month after Mick passed was that he was singing a country song at our karaoke show; the song he was singing was not out yet when he was still here, it came out after he passed. So why would he be singing that specific song? It's called "Blue Ain't Your Color" by Keith Urban. It happens to be my favorite song ever since I heard it the first time. HMMMM
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Looks like you guys had a good time.

Random thought. So that is what Gonz looks like!
                    AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• If you'd join us at a forum game, you would have seen me as far back as 2002.

Comment

• Sharky started this thread in 2013??? :shock:

My God, time flies.
                        "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          If you'd join us at a forum game, you would have seen me as far back as 2002.
                          I have been to 2 of them in the past 3 years and still haven't seen you.
                          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• He must’ve gone to the store to buy specially made rice for the jambalaya.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                              I have been to 2 of them in the past 3 years and still haven't seen you.
                              maxw3ll has been around a lot longer.

Comment

Working...
                              X