No announcement yet.

Family Book...Forum Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best wishes to anyone in the path of the monster storm. Keep your chin above water level.

Comment

• Identical twins for my daughter Andrea. They are six months here. I'm just slow at posting.
      Attached Files

Comment

• I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Awesome!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Great photo!
              2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Maybe they will someday see the Lions in a Superbowl! Great photo.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                  Maybe they will someday see the Lions in a Superbowl! Great photo.

Wow! Aren't you the optimist!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• SWEET Cat.
                    GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• At 15:33 South African time the newest Detroit Lions Forum memeber was born.

An 8lbs 6oz baby boy!

We’re still fighting over the name so right now he’s jaadam4 jr
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Congrats jaad. I was just thinking about this yesterday. Weird how that happens right Cat?

Names? I like Daniel.
                        GO LIONS "23" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          At 15:33 South African time the newest Detroit Lions Forum memeber was born.

An 8lbs 6oz baby boy!

We?re still fighting over the name so right now he?s jaadam4 jr
                          Congratulations J.

Hope the babys momma is doing well, as well.

As for names, I suggest Afrika or Gonzo or Marc. ;)
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• lol

Thanks for the suggestions on names boys
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Congrats, Jaadam, great news. Hope all is well with mom and child. No one gives a shit about the dad so just you carry on posting the "Detroit are gonnae win the SB" stuff!
                              "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Congrats, Jaadam4!
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X