No announcement yet.

Matt Stafford is the suckiest suck to ever suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've come to the conclusion that its someone from Ohio who's just on here to troll us to make them feel better about their shitty Ohio lives.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
      I've come to the conclusion that its someone from Ohio who's just on here to troll us to make them feel better about their shitty Ohio lives.
      Hah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        I am thinking Stafford made a handful of plays that won a game after starting off with a pick 6.

Problem was, it was not against a winning team, .....at least, not for a couple of weeks.
        He did at that, something he's very capable of doing...........against losing teams..........winning teams............not so much.

Comment

• ......we shall see if they end up becoming a winning team or not.

They will have to do something about the QB position if they want to win. Palmer was horrible.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• It will play out in the next weeks whether Palmer was really so bad or our defense made him look bad. But based upon one game, it certainly looked like Palmer WAS the problem on their offense - not Detroit's great defense or Ford Field fan noise. We will see - I personally hope the Cards win 10 games now.

Comment

• Originally posted by kck-sum View Post
              It will play out in the next weeks whether Palmer was really so bad or our defense made him look bad. But based upon one game, it certainly looked like Palmer WAS the problem on their offense - not Detroit's great defense or Ford Field fan noise. We will see - I personally hope the Cards win 10 games now.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                That Card defense is legit. Stafford took it to a very good secondary but I'm not sure they'll be an above .500 team.

Palmer is terrible. Mike Glennon might be an upgrade
                Originally posted by kck-sum View Post
                It will play out in the next weeks whether Palmer was really so bad or our defense made him look bad. But based upon one game, it certainly looked like Palmer WAS the problem on their offense - not Detroit's great defense or Ford Field fan noise. We will see - I personally hope the Cards win 10 games now.
                Palmer is who he has always been. I watched him for years whenhe was the Raiders QB. He will look great when he has time to sit back and survey everything, waiting for a strike down field. But when you continually put pressure on him and provide tight coverage on their recievers he wilts.

If the Lions D, and more specifically, the D-line, had not played well we would have saw a much different QB.

Give credit to Zettel, Corn, A'Shawn and the rest of that D-line for their play Sunday. Good job boys!
                Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  ......we shall see if they end up becoming a winning team or not.

They will have to do something about the QB position if they want to win. Palmer was horrible.
                  I'm sure dwt is prepping his case for why Palmer outplayed Stafford
                  "Yeah, we just... we don't want them to go. So that's our motivation."
                  Dan Campbell at Green Bay, January 8, 2023.​

Comment

• Originally posted by Futureshock View Post
                    Palmer is who he has always been. I watched him for years whenhe was the Raiders QB. He will look great when he has time to sit back and survey everything, waiting for a strike down field. But when you continually put pressure on him and provide tight coverage on their recievers he wilts.

If the Lions D, and more specifically, the D-line, had not played well we would have saw a much different QB.

Give credit to Zettel, Corn, A'Shawn and the rest of that D-line for their play Sunday. Good job boys!
                    He's not who he's always been. He can't throw across his body. Every time he threw it left sideline under 10 yards, he one hopped it to the receiver. That throwing angle is a no go for him. Unfixable strength issue.

Comment

• Palmer is washed up. He had some good years in Cincy but hes not an NFL QB right now.

I give Stafford a lot of credit though. His WRs were blanketed throughout the game and he was still threading the needle. Coverage was very tight. Arizona has a really damned good secondary.

Hassen Reddick looked REALLY good as well. Those around here that wanted him look to have been onto something.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Lion View Post
                        He's not who he's always been. He can't throw across his body. Every time he threw it left sideline under 10 yards, he one hopped it to the receiver. That throwing angle is a no go for him. Unfixable strength issue.
                        He did the same thing in OAK. BUT, he had a better OL in OAK and CIN.

The Lions' DL didn't give him the room to step into those throws.

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                        Palmer is washed up. He had some good years in Cincy but hes not an NFL QB right now.

I give Stafford a lot of credit though. His WRs were blanketed throughout the game and he was still threading the needle. Coverage was very tight. Arizona has a really damned good secondary.

Hassen Reddick looked REALLY good as well. Those around here that wanted him look to have been onto something.
                        Yeah, but they should have been more concerned with their OL. But they had to have Reddick. A few teams that should have focused on their OL couldn't resist taking a D player. They'll pay for that this season.
                        Trickalicious - I don't think it is fair that the division rivals get to play the Lions twice. The Lions NEVER get to play the Lions, let alone twice.

Comment

He did the same thing in OAK. BUT, he had a better OL in OAK and CIN.

The Lions' DL didn't give him the room to step into those throws.
                          Hmm, guess I didn't follow his career very closely.

Comment

Yeah, but they should have been more concerned with their OL. But they had to have Reddick. A few teams that should have focused on their OL couldn't resist taking a D player. They'll pay for that this season.
                            Normally I would agree with you but this last draft class for OL was terrible and the D side of the ball was fantastic.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You get what you need and then double back to what you want. The draft was deep on the D side for LBs and DBs. Unless your pitching shut outs why do that? You aren't going to win many games if your QB is constantly being harassed.

I just believe OL, quality OL are more valuable. They were there. Maybe not in the quantity of LBs and DBs but they were there.

Oh well. That's their az

Comment

• [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSWQ1qm445s"]Matt Stafford is now the highest paid player in NFL history - here&#39;s why he&#39;s worth it | THE HERD - YouTube[/ame]
                                Lions Fans.

Demanding Excellence since Pathetic Patricia Piddled the Pooch!

Comment

Working...
                                X