No announcement yet.

Non-football related stuff that really makes your day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The stray cat that has been hanging around our house went home today. His name is Teddy.
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
      The stray cat that has been hanging around our house went home today. His name is Teddy.
      Did he leave you a note of thanks?
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Did he leave you a note of thanks?
        Yep, it said "MEOW".
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
          Yep, it said "MEOW".
          I get it! Meow=Teddy!
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Sitting in van having early morning coffee....... woman approaches and taps the window.
            She says, "You know you can't park here?"......,
            "Why not?" ......,
            "It's technically a corner!"
            "But there are no restrictions. No yellow lines?"
            "Yes, but it's not allowed."
            "Legally? Or in your opinion it's not allowed?"
            "I'd really appreciate it if you'd move down there a bit."
            Not one for a scene, let her know the van would move once unloaded.

She thanked me, ...., and then walked straight into a lamp post, (street light)! She then went on her way doing that fast walking embarrassed walk!
            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Joe Walsh - Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh 22nd June 2022

Comment

• Perfect time for the oft used "cunt" call.
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Marko69 View Post
                Sitting in van having early morning coffee....... woman approaches and taps the window.
                She says, "You know you can't park here?"......,
                "Why not?" ......,
                "It's technically a corner!"
                "But there are no restrictions. No yellow lines?"
                "Yes, but it's not allowed."
                "Legally? Or in your opinion it's not allowed?"
                "I'd really appreciate it if you'd move down there a bit."
                Not one for a scene, let her know the van would move once unloaded.

She thanked me, ...., and then walked straight into a lamp post, (street light)! [emoji38] She then went on her way doing that fast walking embarrassed walk! [emoji38]
                LOL!

Comment

• Idiot in Bulgaria smoking at a gas pump gets taught a lesson by the gas station attendant:

[ame]https://youtu.be/7AzaHtImEO4[/ame]
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Ha!
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good on the manager.

Gangly kid was wearing his ID on his head (hat said : DOPE).

Stupid is universal.

Every gas pump out here has a BIG RED WARNING sign on it that advises multiple things to NOT do.

1) do NOT keep vehicle engine running
                      2) do NOT smoke on premise
                      3) do NOT get in and out of the vehicle to avoid static electricity
                      4) do NOT use electronic devices (cell phones, you think?) near the pumps
                      5) do NOT fill canisters anywhere but on the ground

Yet every single time I go to fill up, without fail, morons are ignoring rules 3 and 4. Usually women get back in their car and then get on their phone. Mostly men on the phones near the pumps. It endangers all of us, so I get pretty po'd.

I just want to slap them. I usually end up snidely asking them if they were aware that they were doing 2 things incorrectly near an explosive situation. I usually get a go F yourself reply or look but I know that after they read the WARNING info, they are the dumb asses that just got schooled.
                      Last edited by Panoptes; October 7, 2017, 10:51 AM.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
                        Idiot in Bulgaria smoking at a gas pump gets taught a lesson by the gas station attendant:

https://youtu.be/7AzaHtImEO4
                        2015 AAL - Ezekiel "Double Digit Sacks" Ansah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                          Good on the manager.

Gangly kid was wearing his ID on his head (hat said : DOPE).

Stupid is universal.

Every gas pump out here has a BIG RED WARNING sign on it that advises multiple things to NOT do.

1) do NOT keep vehicle engine running
                          2) do NOT smoke on premise
                          3) do NOT get in and out of the vehicle to avoid static electricity
                          4) do NOT use electronic devices (cell phones, you think?) near the pumps
                          5) do NOT fill canisters anywhere but on the ground

Yet every single time I go to fill up, without fail, morons are ignoring rules 3 and 4. Usually women get back in their car and then get on their phone. Mostly men on the phones near the pumps. It endangers all of us, so I get pretty po'd.

I just want to slap them. I usually end up snidely asking them if they were aware that they were doing 2 things incorrectly near an explosive situation. I usually get a go F yourself reply or look but I know that after they read the WARNING info, they are the dumb asses that just got schooled.
                          Concerning #4...

Does the use of cellular phones pose a danger of touching off explosions at gas stations?

Concerning #3....

As long as you touch a metal part of the vehicle when you exit to discharge the static electricity, there's nothing wrong with getting back into the car.

Comment

• Very surprised the guy didn't kick the fucking shit out of the garage pump attendant.
                            "I'm having much more fun in my 70s in the 20s than I did in my 20s in the 70s.”

Comment

• Young dumbassed backwards hat wearing kid vs grizzled old guy working at a gas station?

My money's on the old guy

Comment

• The young guy is obviously the stereotypical modern day bellend, but the old guy is definitely a bit of an overreacting twat. Cant speak for you, Frank, but I know I would've went fucking nuts right there on CCTV and end up having to face consequences! But then, wouldn't be smoking at a pump in the first place.

Comment

Working...
                                X