Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One other good note about the Iggy commit: Coach Beilein was the lead recruiter.

Comment

• I didn't know where to put this, but recruiting seems appropriate.

A federal prosecutor in Manhattan just announced indictments of four assistant coaches (from Auburn, OkieSt, Arizona, and USC) alleging a payoff scheme directed by Addidas to pay coaches, players, and player families, up to 6 figures to go to an Addidas sponsored college to play basketball. The coaches further accepted bribes to direct these players to sports' management agencies and even clothing sellers. "A research university in Kentucky...", thought to be Louisville, is also mentioned.

Comment

• Well, earlier, Oracle put it in the basketball thread and almost simultaneously, I put it in the SEC thread. Someone probably needs to add it to the Miscellaneous thread, too. You know, so we can get the word out on those cheating bastards with AU letters on their helmets.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No one cares about AU....bigger fish to fry.

Comment

• YOU ARE WRONG!
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I was hoping the new posts had to do with Locke or Barrett. Barrett's visit is this weekend, by the way.

Comment

• Dude, Barrett ain't coming.

Comment

• Probably not but maybe.

Comment

• We might've moved from #4 to #3 above Arizona.

Comment

• Never been more relieved to have Beilein as coach... he's the least likely dude in the country to get busted for something like this.

Comment

• that's so true. Probably why he "doesn't recruit well"

It appears the 5* Bowen kid from MI is the player that got the $ 100,000 from Louisville. I bet he ends up at State.

Comment

• He won't be eligible to play in the NCAA if he took any money.

Comment

• RJ Barrett, not visiting this weekend, can we put this one to bed fellas?

Probably down to Locke, Castleton or Nunez.

Comment

• JD says there is always a chance.
                              Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                                X